• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tommy Bahamas beach chairs available at WKORN

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
I'm a bit worried...we are on the calendar from 10/10-10/21, and the next person (Denise L) isn't scheduled to pick up until 11/6...two weeks after we leave on 10/22.

It's so great that this has been going on for as long as it has! I hope that someone else is around those weeks to use the chairs, etc. Do we think that the bell desk isn't keen on holding them because the bundle has gotten too large?

Julian926

TUG Member
Reaction score
We’re here from sept 10th through the 16th. I can’t seem to edit the calendar. Are the chairs still available?

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-N
It's so great that this has been going on for as long as it has! I hope that someone else is around those weeks to use the chairs, etc. Do we think that the bell desk isn't keen on holding them because the bundle has gotten too large?
I'm hoping since the busy summer season is ending, a generous tip will extend the days the bell desk will hold everything! Not sure what the bundle contains at this point.

wannagotoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi there, thanks to Dawnrey for touching base. I am leaving 10/8 and the next person, gottalovemaui, arrives on 10/10. Does it still seem OK to leave them with the bell staff.....after a tip eventhough it will be like a day and 1/2?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We’re here from sept 10th through the 16th. I can’t seem to edit the calendar. Are the chairs still available?
They are already called for. See the link in the first post.

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas x2
Sounds awesome! Please have her text me and we'll coordinate the hand off any day by the 16th!!

It's getting close. Please have her text me for hand off Thursday afternoon to Friday morning. I added to the haul as well!

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think she's okay with holding on to them for the in between. I will ask her to text moparman42 and wallace 37 you can pm me for her contact info

Have you daughter text me. We'll be ready to pass them tomorrow afternoon of Friday morning before checkout. 503 327 9166. Korv s bldg 3, or on the beach at sunrise. The cache is growing and I should have more if she wants.

sunski

Reaction score
Have you daughter text me. We'll be ready to pass them tomorrow afternoon of Friday morning before checkout. 503 327 9166. Korv s bldg 3, or on the beach at sunrise. The cache is growing and I should have more if she wants.
Sorry I was offline yesterday. She's been busy with work getting ready for her trip. She's been in touch, correct? And my understanding is that she'll be reaching out to Wallace37 soon. Please dm me if you haven't heard from her and I'll poke her again

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sorry I was offline yesterday. She's been busy with work getting ready for her trip. She's been in touch, correct? And my understanding is that she'll be reaching out to Wallace37 soon. Please dm me if you haven't heard from her and I'll poke her again
She texted me yesterday. We'll arrange the handoff today. Thank you!

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
Can someone give us an update as to what all is in the bundle now? Just wondering as we get it soon! TIA!

pchung6

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN-OF, SVVx3, SBP, MKO-OV, MWR
Two tommy Bahama chairs, two Tommy Bahama umbrellas and two, what appear to be walmart chairs.
The Walmart chairs seem to be child only. I took 1 TB chair and 1 WMT chair to the beach to lower the weight, it was a mistake. I sat on that chair and my butt totally sinked into sands. TB chairs are fine.

10spro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV-I (x3)
Marriott DC Points
Westin WKORV OFD
@wallace37 @Dawnwrey Hi! Arriving Marriott MOC 9/18 then over to WKORV on 9/24. Is there any way I could sub-let the 2 TB chairs on Saturday night from about 4:30pm on? DH and I are going to an outdoor event and it's BYO-chair. I can return them early on Sunday 9/25.

wallace37

Reaction score
@sunski, would you ask your your daughter to contact me to arrange the exchange? I haven't heard from her and I don't have her contact information. I pm'd you my info but let me know if you need it again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-N
Hi there, thanks to Dawnrey for touching base. I am leaving 10/8 and the next person, gottalovemaui, arrives on 10/10. Does it still seem OK to leave them with the bell staff.....after a tip eventhough it will be like a day and 1/2?
Hi there,
For some reason (probably because I'm a newbie), I can't PM you. I'll be picking up the chairs, etc. on 10/10 after our arrival. My name is Michelle S., so if you could just put my name on the items when you leave, hopefully the bell staff will hold them for a day until I arrive. There is still nobody on the schedule to pick them up, until Denise L. does on 11/6 (we leave on 10/22).

wallace37

Reaction score
Just got back and successfully handed off the chairs and umbrellas before we left. I want to thank @gregb as the originator of this thread/calendar and donor of the chairs as well as all the folks in between who kept the chairs going so that we could use it, almost a year later!

ocdb8r

TUG Member
Reaction score
So happy to see this thread still going (and the chairs still in use)!

wannagotoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Gottalovemaui, bell staff has agreed to keep chairs. They gave me a Luggage Claim Check to fill out and he said it was ok if I just put your name but I only have your first name. I sent you a private message requesting your full name. I don't know if it would make much of a difference. Your claim check number is #323159. It's been beautiful here, seems like rain is moving in. Tried a new place that has excellent cinnamon rolls. Walk north like you were going to Times market, but stay on west side of street. Before you get to the ABC store with the gas station, there is a very small restaurant advertising cinnamon rolls and pizza. It used to be an Asian restaurant. Much more than cinnamon rolls but they beat anything I have had in France. Have a great time, we are sorry to see our three weeks come to an end.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-N
Gottalovemaui, bell staff has agreed to keep chairs. They gave me a Luggage Claim Check to fill out and he said it was ok if I just put your name but I only have your first name. I sent you a private message requesting your full name. I don't know if it would make much of a difference. Your claim check number is #323159. It's been beautiful here, seems like rain is moving in. Tried a new place that has excellent cinnamon rolls. Walk north like you were going to Times market, but stay on west side of street. Before you get to the ABC store with the gas station, there is a very small restaurant advertising cinnamon rolls and pizza. It used to be an Asian restaurant. Much more than cinnamon rolls but they beat anything I have had in France. Have a great time, we are sorry to see our three weeks come to an end.
Just sent you a PM. Thank you for the info on the cinnamon roll place...sounds like a perfect place to stop when I walk to Bad Ass Coffee in the mornings! Safe travels home. I really hope this chair bundle handoff doesn't end with me, since the calendar in empty from 10/22-11/6.

wannagotoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Got the message, cinnamon rolls are before Bad Ass and on the opposite side of the street. I can see your concern regarding the chairs after you are finished. We have "donated" our things to the Salvation Army store that is at the far end of Lahaina on Shaw street. There is not much you can do if no one is signed up to receive them.