• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Three bedroom at Pueblo Bonito Rose ?

DeweyWhopper

Reaction score
Hi,

I had some points about to expire with HGVC, so i checked their RCI link and searched in Cabo this morning.

A three bedroom at Pueblo Bonito Rose showed up for late September, 2012. So i booked it. I know the weather can be pretty hot and even rainy.

My question is does anybody have any info on the three bedrooms: location, view, are they nice, full kitchen, balcony, etc.

Thanks,
Dewey

jkrich

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed in one of the 3BR units in September 2008. There is a review in the tug resort database and I had to look back at that to remind me of the unit.

The units are two stories with the living area, two bedrooms and and three bathrooms on the first floor. The upper floor has the master BR and bath and a big deck with a hot tub.

There is a full kithen (no dish washer) with a large pantry.

We have been to Mexico quite a bit and stayed in at least eight different timeshares. This is the nicest we have been in.

I believe all of the three bedroom units are on the top floor (sixth floor?) and have good views. Our unit looked directly out at the arch.

There are decks on both floors of the unit.

Let me know if you have more questions and I'll see what's left in the memory bank.

Jerry

california-bighorn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cabo In September

Dewey
We were in Cabo last September and it was just hot and muggy. Although we did encounter one downpour of rain ( our landing at airport aborted at last second due to cloudburst) the rest of the 10 days there was never a drop. I guess you could call September the raining season there only because IF they get rain it's around that time of year. We had breakfast every morning down at the Marina around 7 am and the humidity made it uncomfortable even at that early hour. We were either in the water, under the water (diving) or in AC room most of the time. During the day there were not many tourists walking around. We did venture out at night, but it was still a little uncomfortable then. And we're from the Sacramento area known for hot summers. It was the humidity that got to us. That said we love Cabo and might go again in September, but we prefer to go a little later in the year when it is not quite so hot and humid.