• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Switch It Title Exchange Sevierville, TN

wgallen8

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am doing my due diligence on purchasing a timeshare from switch it title exchange and and looking for any reviews out here. Thanks

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
You will want to make sure they are not related to IA Vacations or VP Title. Same small town so I would be very suspicious that the same operators are behind this new company.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
The original address that was registered for this relatively new business is a house on the same road as the house of the owner of IA Vacations/VP Title. The registered agent is a 28 year old. It is probably related to the bad rep businesses but even if it isn't I personally would not deal with them. There are businesses to buy from with less risk.

Last edited:

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yessa!

You will want to make sure they are not related to IA Vacations or VP Title. Same small town so I would be very suspicious that the same operators are behind this new company.

What he said... Proceed only with caution and appropriate due diligence. The address similarities Saintsfanfl described above would give me great pause, frankly.

Last edited:

wgallen8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update on Switch It Title Exchange Sevierville, TN Experience. I did go through with a purchase from Switch It Title Exchange and they did provide everything as promised. It was a 7,000 points purchase at Tuscany.

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wgallen8, I'm happy that it worked out for you, but I'd still urge others to be cautious.

There are no magic wands to rid owners of unwanted timeshares, but companies still make those promises. The principal manager's experience in his own words (from LinkedIn), "I have been in the travel industry since I was 20. Before that I managed retail stores for a couple years. I have opened and successfully ran a phone room [my underline for emphasis] before deciding that I wanted to do something else." The new Switch It Title Exchange FaceBook page already has a post that sounds just like the old IAVacation/VPTitle/RedWeeks4Less complaints. Their five 5* reviews include ratings from their manager. They might not be in the IA Vacations group, but they seem to be following their playbook.

The boilerplate FAQ's on their website are like every other PCC has put out there. We will happily take your money and promise to get rid of your timeshare. :rolleyes:

Can you eliminate ANY Timeshare property?
To put it simply, yes we can! Many other companies have "Do Not Take" lists, but we deal with them all. The property must be current and up to date on all fee's, including but not limited to maintenance fee, special assessment, taxes, etc. Size, season, points, fixed or flex does not make a difference.

How long does it take to eliminate my Timeshare?
As much as we wish we could wave a magic wand and eliminate your property immediately, it's just not the case. Each transfer is different, especially in terms of a time frame. Some properties will transfer in just 30 days and some in 6 months. We do guarantee, in writing, that no transfer shall ever take more than 210 days. This guaranteed timeframe is the window that our company requires to be able to legally transfer title of the property.

What if you can't eliminate my Timeshare?
While it is a very rare occasion that we are not able to eliminate a Timeshare property, it goes without saying that nothing in life is perfect. This is when our 100% Money Back Guarantee has you covered. If, due to no fault of yours, it becomes impossible to transfer the property, we will refund you 100% of any monies paid to our company. That's a guarantee you can count on, because we put it in writing!

How much does it cost to eliminate my Timeshare?
Of all the questions that we answer, this is easily the most common. Every property transfer is a bit different, and no matter how much experience we may have with a particular resort, the end result is never the same. Call us, today, and our no-hassle transfer coordinators will be able to customize a transfer plan just for you! The call is free! The results are guaranteed!

Last edited: