• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

bhrungo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Going to be on Maui at The Marriott Maui Ocean Club, checking in August 27th. If anyone has any boogie boards they plan on leaving, please let me know. Thanks!

AbelowDS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be at Marriott Surf Club Aruba beginning next Friday, September 1st. If you are heading out around that time, Would appreciate anything you would otherwise have left behind. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

susieeq

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Massanutten, Ormond Beach Club
Aloha!! So excited- We will be at the Kona Coast resort, (big Island) from Sept 24-Oct 1st and then at Maui Hill on Maui from Oct 1st-Oct 7th. If anyone have anything that they cant use and plan on leaving, Boogie boards, chairs, H2O, kitchen staples ect, I would be very happy to take them from you and in turn pass them along to the next Tugger. Thank you SO MUCH!

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
Aloha!! So excited- We will be at the Kona Coast resort, (big Island) from Sept 24-Oct 1st and then at Maui Hill on Maui from Oct 1st-Oct 7th. If anyone have anything that they cant use and plan on leaving, Boogie boards, chairs, H2O, kitchen staples ect, I would be very happy to take them from you and in turn pass them along to the next Tugger. Thank you SO MUCH!
Enjoy your time there. We've been there twice and really enjoyed it !!!

Try out Hugo's on the rocks (?). Casual. Okay prices. Great view.

There is a grocery store within walking distance of the Kona Coast, plus a Subway sandwich shop and a drugstore. There is also an upper scale restaurant on the edge of and above that shopping center. I forget the name but it is good.

There is a restaurant at Kona Coast and it is pretty good.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The restaurant on the edge of the shopping center has good Happy Hour specials and a decent view of the sunset. There is also an excellent farmer's market that sets up in the parking lot of the shopping center once a week (in the middle of the week--Wednesday, maybe?) Enjoy!

Ianneyan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and Vistana
Just checked into HHV in Waikiki - here for 4 nights (until 9/23). We will be in Maui at the Ka'anapali Beach Club from 9/23-9/30. I wanted to see if anyone is checking out during either of our stays has stuff to pass along -- chairs, mats, boogie boards, floatables, etc. Please and thank you!!!

EZ-ED

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving Maui, Kahana Falls January 7 thru Feb 4. Anything you may want to pass on. Can pass themanything on in late Jan early Feb.
Thanks
Ed

cerralee

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving in Honolulu Nov. 16 and have strung together time to take me to Dec. 18th. Looking for beach chairs and an umbrella. Also kitchen staples, can pass them on afterwards. Thanks,
Lee

whathowmuch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving in Maui, Hyatt Kaanapali, from 1/13/18 to 1/20/18. Have two young kids in tow, 7 and 5 year old. Anything would be great.

melissy123

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving 12/8 in Maui. Any beach chairs/umbrellas/anything would be great. No kid stuff needed.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
We left two (2) new beach chairs at MOW last weeks. The truth is, there was no space on the back seat, floor or trunk in my automobile.

beachlynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our family will be checking in to WKORVN on 2/18. We will have our 2 grandsons(8 & 14) in tow. We would be grateful for any goodies. We would be happy to collect at the South property to Nanea. We will pay it forward.

EZ-ED

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving Maui, Kahana Falls January 7 thru Feb 4. Anything you may want to pass on. Can pass them on in late Jan early Feb.
Thanks
Ed
bump

aeroflygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be arriving on Maui 1/21/18, staying through 2/10/18 at Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas. Thanks in advance!

Thunder Up

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be arriving on Maui 1/21/18, staying through 2/10/18 at Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas. Thanks in advance!
Aloha

We have 2 Costco beach chairs if you have any interest. We leave Maui on 1/28. We will be in Hana on 1/27. Our flight out is about 11:30 am. Would like to meet in the Kahului area. Please pm me with your contact information.

ThunderUp

Bill4728

Reaction score
WKORV-N has a toy recycle box at the pirate ship between WKORV and WKORV-N. It is called Free-Cycle

we found 2 boogie boards and several blow-up toys in the box (over several days) No beach chairs

BUT there is a guy in Lahania who sells for $5 used beach chairs. He is on front street between the main town and the safeway complex $5 is a lot better than the $15/day the resort charges.

Aloha

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be at the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club hopefully 2/2/18-2/9/18. (I say hopefully as you never know what the flight gods have in store for you).

We'll probably have leftover stuff when we leave for Kona, so if anyone will be there around that time, send a PM/whatever. Happy to leave some leftovers and whatnot for someone else, or maybe mooch off someone as well. LOL!

beachlynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder I am checking to WKORVN on 2/18. If you have any Boogie Boards, chairs or other goodies. We will pay it forward when we leave. Last time we left beer and wine for someone we ran into at the spa.

mike2200

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving Maui-Kaanapali at MOC on Sunday 3-4- for 2 weeks can use what not.. thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

denverbob

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be arriving Marriott Ko'olina on March 10, and then to Marriott Ocean Club on March 17. We would appreciate any beachy stuff. And we will leave for the next guests.

Chrispee

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are currently at the Paniolo Greens on the big island, and will be leaving on March 31st. We have beach chairs and a boogie board we’d be happy to give to someone.

Last edited:

oj777

Reaction score
Hello, My fiancée and I are going to be staying at the The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North from April 21-28, and leaving Maui on the 29th. Beach stuff or any other handy stuff is greatly appreciated, and I will pass the stuff on to another vacationer when done. Thanks :)

jlp879

TUG Member
Reaction score
My family is arriving to the Wyndham Mauna Loa on the Big Island on Saturday and we'd appreciate any beach toys or boogie boards left behind. Happy to pass on as well!

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
We will be at hyatt kaanapali residence club april 21-28 if anyone has chairs, umbrellas, etc to pass along. Thanks!

Mosescan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Vegas Blvd, Craigendarroch lodges x 2
Anyone at HHV? We leave tomorrow and have some stuff to leave behind if anyone is interested. We have a kids bucket and beach toys as well as some coffee and sugar.