• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

psuwalt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Weston Ka'anapali North

I'll be arriving on Saturday, 9/15. Is anyone leaving beach chairs behind?

psuwalt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two beach chairs available

I have two beach chairs to give to someone on Friday morning, 9/28/12, at the Weston Kannapali Villas North.

OKPACIFIC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas

We are at the WPORV from Sep 15-30. If you have any extra things you want for us to use or pass along let us know. Likewise we will post what we have left over when we leave.

OKPACIFIC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have two beach chairs to give to someone on Friday morning, 9/28/12, at the Weston Kannapali Villas North.

We have found we can leave them with the valets and put a tag on them saying "Tuggers" if no one needs them right away. fYI

FlyerBobcat

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club

I'll be arriving on Saturday, 11/3. Is anyone leaving beach chairs behind?

Leaving on 11/10, and I can leave them for someone else....

FlyerBobcat

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott's Waiohai resort - Kauai

I'll be arriving on Saturday, 11/10. Is anyone leaving beach chairs, a cooler, etc behind?

Leaving on 11/17, and I can leave them for someone else....

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Nov. 8, 2012 Marriott Maui Ocean Club

We're currently at the Marriott Maui Ocean Club. We'll be checking out a day early, on the 8th. We have 2 chairs that we will be leaving behind. They are not the low beach chairs (they sit up higher) but work just fine and are nearly brand new. A guy from Edmonton was checking out yesterday and offered them to us. :) We're happily paying it forward. Let me know if you're interested.

fern817

Reaction score
In Ko Olina 11/17-24

We (DH, and daughters 12 & 8) will be staying at Ko Olina for Thanksgiving week arriving Sat, 11/17 and departing Sat. 11/24. If anyone has beach chairs or toys we can use we'd love to "borrow" them then pass them along to another Tugger when we leave. Thanks in advance!:)

deemarket

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ar Kauai 11/10 Looking for beach stuff please

We're currently at the Marriott Maui Ocean Club. We'll be checking out a day early, on the 8th. We have 2 chairs that we will be leaving behind. They are not the low beach chairs (they sit up higher) but work just fine and are nearly brand new. A guy from Edmonton was checking out yesterday and offered them to us. :) We're happily paying it forward. Let me know if you're interested.

We arrive Sat 11/10 and staying at Marriott K Beach Club.

Did you find someone to use the beach chairs? .. or did you leave them at your resort with the name Tug on them maybe?

Thanks

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
We arrive Sat 11/10 and staying at Marriott K Beach Club.

Did you find someone to use the beach chairs? .. or did you leave them at your resort with the name Tug on them maybe?

Thanks

FlyerBobCat has the beach chairs and already found someone to use them afterwards. Nice! He was also kind enough to take our pool noodles and we threw in a bottle of wine. Sad to leave Maui yesterday - it was a beautiful week. MOC was fabulous.

deemarket

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking for beach chairs, etc for our Kauai stay ... arriving 11/10. Will be glad to pass on to another tugger as we did in Maui last year.

Thanks

dss

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the Lahaini/Kaanapali Area? We arrive on 11/18 and would welcome any contributions (and would happily pass them along).

Thanks...

DaveHenry

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving at Ka'anapali Beach Club November 24th

We're arriving at the Ka'anapali Beach Club on November 24th.
We would appreciate (and pass on) anything that is left.
Thanks!

deemarket

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving Kauai Marriott Beach Resort 11/17

We are leaving Kauai Saturday, 11/17, and secured from our bellman 2 almost brand new beach chairs (sit low) and a styrofoam boogie board (broken in half but 10 yr old has been able to use it). Let me know if you want me to leave them for you at the Marriott Kauai Beach Resort.

TAG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Poipu 11/22

We're arriving in Poipu on Thanksgiving Day (tomorrow :whoopie:). If anybody is looking to find a temporary home for a cooler or a couple of chairs, we'd be delighted to foster them!

MikeMcQ1

Reaction score
Lihue 12-15, and Honolulu 12-22

Hi gang!

We'll be arriving in Kauai on the 15th and heading to Oahu on the 22nd. We'll be happy to borrow any items and pass along to someone else at each destination.

mikemcq1 *at* [gmail *dot* com] for communication if you'd like.

crf450x

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone need an unbrella, Fins and girls Life Vest here at Waiohai?

We are here at Marriotts Waiohai and had a wonderful week following a week at the Ko Olina. We are leaving in the morning very early and should have posted this earlier but we have a near New Tommy Bahama beach umbrella, Mens Large fins and a girls life vest that we do not intend to take with us. If anyone sees this and is here right now, feel free to send me a pm and I can give them to you this evening. Otherwise we will end up just giving it to some family we see that looks like they could use it.

BTW, the weather has been very windy the past two weeks in Oahu and Kauai. Between intermittent showers it has been beautiful.

Did attend an owners update on the Vacation club points program on this trip at the Marriotts lagoon and will post on that in the Marriotts section. Needless to say, there was no wow factor in the presentation and the idea of 5000 points required for one week in Hawaii just doesn't make any sense.

gone2maui

TUG Member
Reaction score
Need Beach supplies at the WKORV

Hi All! I am staying at WKORV from 1/1-1/20. We are looking for beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. Thanks!

jnsywg

Reaction score
We arrive to WKORV on Maui on January 19 for 10 nights and would happily take anything appropriate for a family of four with five year old and a 2.5 year old. At the end of our stay we will of course pass thing along!

It has been fun in past years to meet others and pass along items!

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
On Big Island now - beach chairs?

Hi!

Looking for a beach chair or two anytime in the next couple of weeks -- will pick-up from where you are. I will probably buy one by the end of January.

I'll have stuff to leave behind on March 9th/10th - PM me if you are arriving on those dates (I'll be at Paniolo Greens by then). Thanks!

Jesse N Kristina

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at the WKORV 2/10-2/17. If anyone has any beach chairs, mats, toys, or beer we will be happy to take them. We will be willing to leave anything extra we have when we leave on 2/17.

JJ the Canuck

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai Giveaway

We're leaving Lawai Beach Resort on Kauai early Friday morning (January 25) and have 2 tommy bahama beach chairs and umbrella plus three plush beach towels to give away.
Let me know you want them and if the timing doesn't work out perfectly I'll find a way to leave them with security with your name on it!
Janice:)

princesskayla

Reaction score
Looking for beach items in Kauai - March 19

We are going to be staying at Wyndham Bali Hai in Princeville, March 19 - March 29, 2012. If anyone has beach items they are no longer needing we could be a great family for them! We would be happy to go to another resort to pick things up. We live in Alaska so no need for beach type things on a regular basis. On the same token, we will have beach stuff to pass along on March 29th so let me know if we can leave them for you!

jnsywg

Reaction score
Westin Kaanapali - stuff to share

We are leaving Westin Kaanapali (WKORV) on Tuesday morning but already know we will have extra apples, an unopened bag of frozen peas, margarine and a few other unopened food items that we can share. We also have some Canadian magazines that we have now finished. Also have two beach chairs, boogy board and breach toys. Happy to pass some of this along before Tuesday. Send me a private message.