• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sudwala ??

king1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Considering a Sudwala purchase.
Is there a Sudwala group somewhere?
I'd like to know how they are to deal with--response to emails, etc.
Is the 1BR levy about R1800?
Does anyone have any clue as to what a 1BR would pull in CO for August?
Any other favorable or unfavorable info?
TIA

itchyfeet

TUG Member
Reaction score
There used to be a Sudwala yahoo group, but it is no longer active. Sudwala is great to deal with - very prompt response to e-mails. I've owned for about five years--it was a gangbuster trader in the beginning. Now it is average to below, but I'm still able to get some decent trades in shoulder & "off" season or in over built areas such as Orlando. The fees sound about right -- the actual amount depends on the size & season you own.

atlanticwatergate

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have two units , my unit sleeps 4,2009 Levy is 2166R , I'll sell one of the units cheap if you are interested. I have had great trades so I want to still keep one unit.

Bernie

catwgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sudwala is great to communicate with. No complaints there at all.

Sorry, I do not have a Sudwala in my account right now, or I would do a search for you.

DorotaG

TUG Member
Reaction score
I search for August 2009 and pulled up 11 resorts, 1 Silver Crown, 3 Hospitality and 7 standard.

glenmore

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
With my Sudwala week expiring in 2010, I pulled one resort. With my other Sudwala week expiring in 2011, I also pulled 11 resorts. The further out you can plan, the more it helps . .

Anne S

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just searched Colorado Aug. 2009 with my 1 BR Sudwala week. I pulled 33 resorts, from Studios to 3 bedroom units.Three were gold, four were silver, another four were hospitality, with the rest being standard resorts. I paid my maintenance last Sunday, and the week was in my account on Wednesday. The levy was around 1,450 rand, came out to $155. I have no complaints!

gretel

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Via Roma, San Luis Bay Inn
The Sudwala levies range from $110.00 (hotel unit) to $220 (2 bedroom) for 2009. My one bedroom units were $200 and $215. The price depends on the shares you receive for each. The two bedrooms have the same levies as some one-bedrooms. I don't know if they trade better.

If you can travel off-season, you are ok. Finding exchanges in high season is nearly impossible.

The management staff is wonderful and very easy to work with. I inquired of a broker from whom I bought the weeks about selling my two weeks and was told I would receive $150 for both plus closing costs. That isn't much!

Snorkey

Reaction score
please PM me if you are thinking about selling.

I am in the market to purchase cheap MF TS.

thanks!