• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Stay At Home Humor

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
176b8837d564960498e629aa8e73167d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brett

Reaction score
( a joke)

A guy finds a genie who grants him three wishes, adding that everything the man gets, his wife will get doubly.
“Great,” the guy says, and he wishes for a big house. Then he wishes for a car. Finally, he says, “Okay, now I want you to beat me half to death.”

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
plates.jpg

:D Dave

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
You'll never see a cornea joke than this...

iris.jpg

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
coffee.jpg

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
A potpourri of pith:
  • When men and women agree, it is only in their conclusions; their reasons are always different. George Santayana
  • If I ever marry, it will be on a sudden impulse - as when a man shoots himself. H.L. Mencken
  • Husbands never become good.; they merely become proficient. More Mencken.
  • I gave you a brand new Ford
    But you said: "I want a Ca-dill-ac"
    I bought you a ten dollar dinner
    You said: "Thanks for the snack"
    I let you live in my pent house
    You said: "It was just a shack"
    I gave seven children
    And now you wanna give them back.
    B.B King
  • For awhile, we pondered whether to take a vacation or get a divorce. We decided a trip to Bermuda is over in two weeks, but a divorce is something you always have. Woody Allen
  • Whenever I date a guy, I think if this is the man I want my children to spend their weekends with. Rita Rudner
  • Husbands think we should know where everything is - like a uterus is a tracking device. He asks me, "Roseanne, do we have any Cheetos left?" Like he can't go over to that sofa cushion and lift it himself? Roseann Barr
  • I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth. She was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender. - Rodney Dangerfield
  • Whoever called it "necking" was a poor judge of anatomy. Groucho Marx
  • I know what true love is. Tracy and Hepburn. Bogart and Bacall. Romeo and Juliet. Jackie and John and Marilyn … Ian Shoales
  • Marrying a man is like buying something you have been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything else in the house. Jean Kerr
  • I come from a big family. As a matter of fact, I never got to sleep alone until I was married. Lewis Grizzard
  • It's not the men in my life that counts. It's the life in my men. Mae West
  • Men play the game. Women know the score. Roger Woddis

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home. (Don't judge me )Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.!!!

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
A man asked his wife, "If you could have anything in the world for one day, what would you want?"

"I'd love to be six again," she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear--everything there was! Wow!

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Big Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie: the latest Hollywood blockbuster, hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?"

One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size."

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Chemists at CalTech recently discovered the chemical shown below, that will revolutionize transportation. Are there any chemistry nerds out there know what it is?

1633848972247.png

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home. (Don't judge me )Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.!!!
That's a great story. Made me laugh.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
1633889826742.png