• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Status of Sheraton Broadway Plantation with RCI?

RLG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Abound Chairman (SMV; SDO; SBP; Lakeside Terrace, Willow Ridge). HGVC, Worldmark. RCI points
Does anyone know the status of Sheraton Broadway Plantation in RCI? Are they are still dual affiliated? Are they planning to stay that way?

After reading this thread:
http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45473

I had some doubt as to whether all Starwood resorts were dropping RCI

"Madge" from RCI says "SVN members no longer have the option to use RCI", but contradicts that by saying that owners at SVV, SBP and SDO can continue to use RCI.

I am a non-SVN owner at SMV and SBP, but it looks like SMV has dropped RCI altogether. I'm not sure why SBP is in, but SMV is out.

I'm considering opening an RCI account so I have potential access to their inventory using my SBP weeks, but I don't want to do so if SBP is winding down their participation.

BTW, I know SBP trades very well in II. Does anyone have any insights into how it trades in RCI?

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just deposited my non-SVN Sheraton Broadway Plantation small side 1 bedroom reserved week (7/3/09) into RCI. They said I could not deposit my reserved week and I asked to speak to a supervisor who still thought I could not deposit my reserved week, but it did indeed finally get deposited. It has great trade value in RCI.