• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Starwood Properties Available

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew which Starwood properties still had units left for sale? I had read that St John was going to be sold out in June 2006, Harborside sold out in 2009 ish, Mission Hills had no inventory but is trying to build more. It looks like Vistana Village will be selling for a while. I am not sure how fast the two new properties are selling, Cancun and Princeville.

temerson

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't think the new Princeville is in active sales at this point, their construction has been delayed. However, they are selling WKORVN on Maui. I'm not sure how long the sales process continues on newer developments during pre-construction to opening phases.

Pedro

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Vistana Villages keeps growing. There are still working on the new buildings so I suspect it will have active sales for a while. Mission Hills is all sold out, and unless they get the permits for the new adjacent property, they won't be selling for the time being.

Last edited:

stevens397

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kierland is still available to the best of my knowledge. To be sure, there are a number of buildings left to be finished.

Bill4728

Reaction score
Most of the major TS developers have inventory at all the resorts even if the resort is "sold out". They often get inventory foreclosures, ROFR and other means.

So if you are looking to buy a Starwood property from the developer. If you call, you should be able to get a unit even at "sold out" resorts.

Good Luck

nanc65093

TUG Member
Reaction score
The sales staff at WKORV told me on Monday that they weren't selling Princeville yet, nothing has been said to them about Cancun since the Hurricane, still selling Villages and St. John. Of course, she was trying to sell me WKORVN. :) Nancy