• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Son and His Wife Went to Disney Today on the Cheap

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
First off, they have Season Passes to Disney thus no Park Admission Fee. Second they made their travel arrangements 2 or 3 weeks ago. Nevertheless it is a dirt cheap trip. Airfare for each of them between DFW and MCO was $41 each way; The Holiday Inn they like is $61 per night and he tells me their car rental was also cheap. On the negative side he said DFW Airport was as crowded as he has seen it in a long time...

George

Janann

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard, Las Vegas;
Disney's Saratoga Springs

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't know. I'll ask when I talk to him and report back...

George

PS - Just talked to him. Budget at $14 per day. He said his rental was for Airport location and by using Fast Break he was able to avoid the counter and go straight to the cars... Reason he took daily rate is they are only going to be in Orlando for 3 full days...

Last edited:

sfwilshire

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
He got lucky. Last week the Disney bboards were full of people with reserved and even prepaid car rentals at MCO with no cars available. It sounded like a real mess!

Sheila