• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Selling our Grandview timeshare

Carol Lisowski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand view, Hilton Bay Club in Waikoloa, Marriott
Even with a deeded timeshare, the process is easy - you just use a reputable timeshare title company to handle all the paperwork and the transfer.

This is who I use - they are Tuggers, they get high marks on TUG, and they are efficient and inexpensive - usually less than $200.

L.T. Transfers
www.lttransfers.com
readylegal@gmail.com
I just started a transaction with them. Hope it goes well.

calgarygirl

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas

klynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Klynn, I was wondering if you still are working on your Grandview Timeshare. I just reached out to Dumas and his email dumasg@vacationvillageresorts.com it bounced back. I double checked the email address too. Can you look and see if this address correct. Thank you in advance. Connie

We finalized our deedback in 2018. I went back and looked at my old emails. I will copy and paste his contact info. Maybe he no longer works there. You could call and find out.
Dumas Gabbriellini
Owner Support Division
Vacation Village Resorts
3015 N Ocean Blvd Suite 121
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Tel: 954-660-1596 X 141
Fax: 954-414-7416
Email: dumasg@vacationvillageresorts.com

calgarygirl

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas
We finalized our deedback in 2018. I went back and looked at my old emails. I will copy and paste his contact info. Maybe he no longer works there. You could call and find out.
Dumas Gabbriellini
Owner Support Division
Vacation Village Resorts
3015 N Ocean Blvd Suite 121
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Tel: 954-660-1596 X 141
Fax: 954-414-7416
Email: dumasg@vacationvillageresorts.com
Thanks Very Much.

calgarygirl

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas
We had decided to keep it till the new year but my hubby was laid off and we have think now it's best to let it go. Nothing has changed in the points balance other than the upcoming 2020 maintenance fees yet to arrive. I was hoping to hear back from BettyBoop52 to see what it cost for deeding back but haven't heard anything.

An estoppel letter says that you own the week, if it is a points week it should also say that, that the maintenance fees are up to date and that there are no upcoming or unpaid special assessments. But you can also take screenshots of your Daily Management account and will that show what you own and that the maintenance fees have been paid. There haven't been any special assessments at Grandview. There is a cost to get an estoppel letter so taking the screenshots serves the same purpose and saves you some money.

What you posted a while ago shows points saved from your previous use year. If that is still the correct point balance I'm surprised no one has taken it. You can always offer to pay one of the costs or split them.

Hi Jan,

It's me again LOL. We have decided to let our Grandview Timeshare go my hubby is still unemployed. We have not paid the annual maintenance fees for 2020 which is $835.00. We had reached out to the Vacation Village Owners Resolution dept and was passed on to the Concierge dept. They emailed back with this email that I have attached below. Have you seen this before, asking for a letter and proof of burden. etc. We have 191,280 points for 2018/19 and 98,000 for 2020. Any advice is helpful. Thanks again :)

Email from Daily Mgmt.PNG

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Hi Jan,

It's me again LOL. We have decided to let our Grandview Timeshare go my hubby is still unemployed. We have not paid the annual maintenance fees for 2020 which is $835.00. We had reached out to the Vacation Village Owners Resolution dept and was passed on to the Concierge dept. They emailed back with this email that I have attached below. Have you seen this before, asking for a letter and proof of burden. etc. We have 191,280 points for 2018/19 and 98,000 for 2020. Any advice is helpful. Thanks again :)

View attachment 17282

I would contact them to ask how much the settlement fee is. It sounds like the 2020 maintenance fees would have to be paid too. From what I remember someone else posting that settlement fee will likely be over $2000.

It would cost you less to split all the costs for someone else to take this. Since you have more than just this year's points certainly someone will want it because this would be a great deal for them. If you can't find your deed go online to the Clark County Courthouse website to order one. That will save you some money to not have LT Transfers do it for you and will cut down the time it takes to get this transferred. And get the maintenance fees paid so this can be transferred to someone else. In the split costs I included the $98 to either transfer the account to someone else if they don't already have an RCI points account or if they do the cost to add this week to their existing account. That makes it an even better deal.

$865 - 2020 maintenance fees
25 - Late fee
215 - Approximate closing cost using LT Transfers. That figure is likely out of date but it probably hasn't gone up much.
250 - Resort Transfer fee
98 - Cost to transfer your account to someone else or for them to add this to their account if they already have a points account.
$1453 divided by 2 = $725 approximate split cost

Because you have more than one year's points and would be transferring the account too you could try asking $1000. It would still be a good deal for someone. Hopefully someone will see this and contact you about taking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RX8

semilla

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
grandview
I would contact them to ask how much the settlement fee is. It sounds like the 2020 maintenance fees would have to be paid too. From what I remember someone else posting that settlement fee will likely be over $2000.

It would cost you less to split all the costs for someone else to take this. Since you have more than just this year's points certainly someone will want it because this would be a great deal for them. If you can't find your deed go online to the Clark County Courthouse website to order one. That will save you some money to not have LT Transfers do it for you and will cut down the time it takes to get this transferred. And get the maintenance fees paid so this can be transferred to someone else. In the split costs I included the $98 to either transfer the account to someone else if they don't already have an RCI points account or if they do the cost to add this week to their existing account. That makes it an even better deal.

$865 - 2020 maintenance fees
25 - Late fee
215 - Approximate closing cost using LT Transfers. That figure is likely out of date but it probably hasn't gone up much.
250 - Resort Transfer fee
98 - Cost to transfer your account to someone else or for them to add this to their account if they already have a points account.
$1453 divided by 2 = $725 approximate split cost

Because you have more than one year's points and would be transferring the account too you could try asking $1000. It would still be a good deal for someone. Hopefully someone will see this and contact you about taking it.

Aloha Jan,
I've been trying to get rid of this timeshare for years. Did you have to write a letter showing financial hardship for the deed back request? I know its been a few years since you did yours and things can change but any information is appreciated

semilla

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
grandview
Hi Jan,

View attachment 17282
Aloha Calgarygirl, were you ever approved for the deedback? I'd love to know if it worked and what you did if so. TIA

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Aloha Jan,
I've been trying to get rid of this timeshare for years. Did you have to write a letter showing financial hardship for the deed back request? I know its been a few years since you did yours and things can change but any information is appreciated

I didn't do a deed back; never even considered it. I listed our week in the Free Timeshare Giveaways and Bargain Deals under the Buying, Selling and Renting Timeshares forum here on TUG. I asked the other person to pay the fee for LT Transfers, $225-$250, and the resort fee of $250.