• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sedona Exchange

CathyD

Reaction score
We have put in an exchange request with II for Sedona, AZ in Sept. Any recommendations on which timeshare resort is the best?

JEFF H

Reaction score
With Interval International
Hyatt Pinion Point would be my number one choice but its hard to get.
My second choice would be The Sunterra resorts. Ridge on sedona golf course and sedona summit are both very nice resorts. The Sedona Springs use to also be very nice but I noticed they lost there 5 star rating.
Los Abrigados is a nice resort if you don't require a full kitchen.

anne1125

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sedona Springs is new with II. I asked them about the 5 star rating and II said that will probably come in the near future after a few deposits and exchanges.

It is gold crown with RCI and the highest rated timeshare with tripadvisor.

Anne

BocaBum99

TUG Member
Reaction score
I stayed at the Sedona Summit last summer. It was a terrific resort and I had a great view of the Red Rocks. The only issue is it was a good drive to town.

The Hyatt Pinion point has the best location. Arroyo Roble and Los Abrigados are in good locations as well.

I'll definitely be going back. I'd pick Hyatt Pinion Point first and then Arroyo Roble.

susieq

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
We stayed at Los Abrigados ~ beautiful resort and great location. Have a wonderful trip!!

CathyD

Reaction score
We were just confirmed for a 1 bedroom at Los Abrigados. We originally requested a two bedroom but II came back and offered us the smaller unit. We were going to use the second bedroom for my parents. They have an RV. Are there any campgrounds in the area? I had also tried to exchange to The Villas at Sedona, a new II member, but II came back and said that in Sept the exchanges were restricted.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
Sedona Pines Resort

Cathy,

Sedona Pines Resort is about a 15 minute drive outside Sedona, closer to Clarksdale. It was converted from an RV park to Timeshares. They left a few slots on their property for RV's that I think they rent out - I'm not positive how they work it but it may be worth checking with the Resort to find out.

Richard

travelbug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Recommendations for Sedona

We will be in Sedona next month - day trip from Phoenix. Suggestions on restaurants/acivities?

travelbug

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
travelbug said:
We will be in Sedona next month - day trip from Phoenix. Suggestions on restaurants/acivities?

travelbug

Pink Jeep Tour

ira g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Definitely check out Enchantment Resort for lunch. Unbelievable setting and views.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
ira g said:
Definitely check out Enchantment Resort for lunch. Unbelievable setting and views.

I second this suggestion. And the food is quite good also.