• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Resort Transfer Group / Resort Sales

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
I have just completed a resale with Resort Transfer Group/Resort Sales for a 1 bedroom Week 19 unit at Palm Beach Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama. The Purchase Agreement was signed on November 1, 2019 and I received the Deed on January 3, 2020. Both Mariah and Kaitlyn were prompt answering emails, and were very helpful with any questions.

Synergy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview, Massanutten
Thrilled to hear this! There's a thread with some legitimate reasons to worry posted, but I have remained vaguely hopeful. You give me a bit more of that hope!

jimwu921

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am working on a resale with Mariah now and will report back. I feel the deal is a bit too good to be true.... :unsure:

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
Any updates on these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
That’s great. I had to pass on a Grandview they placed on eBay. They do have inconsistencies in their auctions. I saw one listing for a one bedroom GV that had 61K points but the week was incorrect. That week was a non prime week and wouldn’t get 61K points. Not the first time i saw major inconsistencies from them. I also almost purchased a two bedroom that was supposed to have 122K points but when I saw the information I uncovered it was actually 98K. Glad I caught that one. Make sure everything matches up and you received an actual estoppel. Not a hand filled out form.

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
They have an eBAy auction I would like to bid on but I am going to pass. I have tried several times to contact them via eBay and regular email to verify details and gotten no response.

No way I would do business with them. If they don’t communicate before the sale what is going to happen after they get my money.

No thanks !

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
That’s great. I had to pass on a Grandview they placed on eBay. They do have inconsistencies in their auctions. I saw one listing for a one bedroom GV that had 61K points but the week was incorrect. That week was a non prime week and wouldn’t get 61K points. Not the first time i saw major inconsistencies from them. I also almost purchased a two bedroom that was supposed to have 122K points but when I saw the information I uncovered it was actually 98K. Glad I caught that one. Make sure everything matches up and you received an actual estoppel. Not a hand filled out form.

I found all that as well. And that with the lack of communication was enough for me to walk away.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
They seem defensive with the “threats of any kind will not be tolerated” spiel.

I opened up a dispute with Ebay. Deed prep can be done entirely remotely. All they need to do is use a quit claim template for Nevada and put in the info of the buyer/seller, pay the mortgage processing fees/stamps while they send in the new deed to be recorded, then send the recorded deed to Wyndham. If the office statement was true, IDK why they waste money on having an office, the business would be much more profitable without one.

Synergy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview, Massanutten
Guess that means my December transactions supposedly transmitted to the resorts several months ago aren't going to end up going through after all =p

Edit : well, wow. Just checked Clark County, and it appears we do have a second Grandview ownership. Frak. Now to figure out how to search for Massanutten. Then figure out how to get it/them in our name with the resort and rci. Double Frak.

Edit again : heh, guess we got the Massanutten ownership too. This will be fun to figure ou

So many edits! : ahh, it's suddenly clear. They transferred the deeds away from the original owners, but never submitted the paperwork - or transfer fees - to the resorts. We'll have to request the deeds and handle the paperwork and fees ourselves. All told, we'll be out about $650, though we expected $275 of that. Not bad for a 1br Grandview week 52 and 2br Regal Vistas week 27, both in points. Sellers are losers, but I'm still a happy camper. Not as happy as I would have been if I'd found out about all this before sars2, of course =p

Last edited:

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
What is their current eBay user name? I’d like to know who to stay away from.

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score