• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Received an offer from II 3yrs/$99

mayson12

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I got an offer in the mail today offering either 3 years for $99 or 5 years for $219. Since the 3 year deal was better, I took it. I was able to complete the transaction online. I went to the renew membership window, then chose 3 years. I entered the code on the offer: SPC351X . The amount didn't change but when I clicked continue, it gave me the option of clicking a "discount of $128.00". Clicking that, brought the price down to $99.

I don't know if the code will work for anyone else, but I thought I'd put it out there, just in case.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks muchly. Didn't work for me, got a message that said it was invalid. But very nice of you to try.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
mayson must be special. I've never been a member of II, but that looks like a good deal.

malonem68

TUG Member
Reaction score
My ownership should be transferred to me within a week and I was going to call II and ask for any specials they may have for new members. I figure it can't hurt to ask! :)

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Thanks for posting -- but invalid for me too....

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I got an offer in the mail today offering either 3 years for $99 or 5 years for $219. Since the 3 year deal was better, I took it. I was able to complete the transaction online. I went to the renew membership window, then chose 3 years. I entered the code on the offer: SPC351X . The amount didn't change but when I clicked continue, it gave me the option of clicking a "discount of $128.00". Clicking that, brought the price down to $99.

I don't know if the code will work for anyone else, but I thought I'd put it out there, just in case.

Must have been a leap year magic special that only happens every four years. I tried that code every which way, and it didn't work for me either.

SOS8260456

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did anyone try to use it by calling in? I don't have my new ownership yet, otherwise I would try it.

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
My ownership should be transferred to me within a week and I was going to call II and ask for any specials they may have for new members. I figure it can't hurt to ask! :)
Good luck. I signed up last month and the agent couldn't find me any discounts and none of the codes I've tried (including this one) have worked on my account. I paid (full fare) for a year when I signed up, then had to renew (at full fare again) to set up an ongoing search for next year.

custcarcen

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

Are you sure this wasn't just an upgrade to Platinum ? Many of their mailings are misleading.

sstug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you sure this wasn't just an upgrade to Platinum ? Many of their mailings are misleading.

I just got the same offer in the mail today (same code) - and I also noticed the OP owns at Silverleaf's Oak n Spruce and I do also. So I think II offers special discounts based on the resorts you own. It is definitely an extension of the basic II membership and not an upgrade to gold/platinum.

kenie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got the same deal for oour Fairmont week last year.
They do seem to be resort specific....

jdunn1

TUG Member
Reaction score
This code wouldn't work for my Marriott only II account. Marriott owners never seem to get a discount on II membership, other than the normal reduced rate for extending membership 3 - 5 years.

But, with my worldmark account, I get two years for the price of one all the time.

mayson12

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got the same offer in the mail today (same code) - and I also noticed the OP owns at Silverleaf's Oak n Spruce and I do also. So I think II offers special discounts based on the resorts you own. It is definitely an extension of the basic II membership and not an upgrade to gold/platinum.

Ah-ha! I figured it had something to do with one of my resorts, but wasn't sure which one. And yes, it's definitely basic membership. I double-checked because they do send stuff for platinum. Well I'm feeling pretty special, but sorry the code didn't work for others.

deemac

Reaction score
This reminded me of an email I received 2 yrs ago.

A bit Off-topic, but .....:rofl:

A couple years ago I received a congratulatory email from II -- "Congratulations!!!! ... for 25 years membership with II..."

I responded, " ... Thank you!! Can I get one of your special rates to renew my membership...?

They responded, "NO..."