• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Queen aerobed fit in Aruba Surf Club master suite?

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
My family of 4, and my wonderful SIL's family of 4 will be at the Aruba Surf Club 2/7. My wife and I would like to bring a queen aerobed so when the kids go to bed we can have them in the rooms and the adults can stay out in the living room. Without the extra bed, the young boys would need to sleep on the living room sofa, and that interrupts the adult time to enjoy a movie or what not.

My question is, do you think a queen aerobed will fit in the master suite somehow?

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
The studio side has a full sofabed in it already (which I assume you realize).
The master side is a nice sized room, but I don't think a queen aerobed would fit in. I think it would be tight, but if you really wanted the kids to stay in the BR with you and, assuming they are young and you don't mind a very crowded bedroom, perhaps 2 twins which can be placed in an "L" might be squeezed in.
Perhaps someone else can chime in if they think that's an option.

Too bad you're leaving on the 7th, since that's when I get back and I would have measured for you when I was down there (I won't be taking a laptop with me); perhaps someone will be there next week and can give you a definitive answer.

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Too bad you're leaving on the 7th, since that's when I get back and I would have measured for you when I was down there (I won't be taking a laptop with me); perhaps someone will be there next week and can give you a definitive answer.

Thanks for the input. I was hoping to catch someone there and have them somehow estimate/measure. I think I will have to find a twin, which I'm sure would fit. Its (2) 8 yr olds, so they would fit on less than queen, but that's all I have.

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
How about just putting them to bed in your bed and then transferring the sleeping children onto the sofa bed when you go to sleep?

Or enjoy the nice TV in the bedroom as adults - there are chairs in there, too.