• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Quarter House - New Orleans

hcarman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the 2 bedroom rooms at the Quarterhouse have one or two bathrooms? This is the unit that says it holds a maximum of 6 - there are others that say 8.

Just wondering, thinking of booking a unit there for three adults. Wanted to check on the layout. Also need to verify that there is enough privacy for three adults - two in one bedroom and one in the other.

hcarman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some additional information - we got unit number 431 at Quarter House - it indicates it is 2 bed and 2 bath. Don't know how set in stone these unit numbers are.......................

I may call the resort to verify the layout, or maybe I will get lucky and a Tugger will have stayed in that unit number. :) :)

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
Some additional information - we got unit number 431 at Quarter House - it indicates it is 2 bed and 2 bath. Don't know how set in stone these unit numbers are.......................

I may call the resort to verify the layout, or maybe I will get lucky and a Tugger will have stayed in that unit number. :) :)

If the unit number (or exact set up) matters, yes, you should contact the resort for confirmation of the logistics of your accommodations.

hcarman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good to know...................thanks!

Are there any rooms that are not in good locations that we should be aware of? We have stayed in the French Quarter many a time so we know many of the older buildings are converted and lend themselves to some quirky layouts - but that is all part of the character of the French Quarter Buildings. At Club La Pension, we had a room that had one window - but the window only extended about one foot above the floor - the result of an extra floor being added to the building.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
a few of the 5th floor units at Quarter house have sloping ceilings so that the wall at the foot of your bed is only about 2 feet high

HuskyJim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good to know...................thanks!

Are there any rooms that are not in good locations that we should be aware of? QUOTE]

We just stayed there last week, and had an inner unit, on the courtyard. I know that some units are on the street, such as Iberville, which can be much noisier.

We preferred quiet, which we had with the inner unit (306).

I also recommend getting an Entertainment book for NO. We went on several tours, all with buy-one-get-one-free.