• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

PTVO OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING & ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
PTVO OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
OCTOBER 4, 2018
CAESAR'S PALACE, 3570 S LAS VEGAS BLVD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89109

September 1, 2018

Dear Member:

Please take notice that the Annual Meeting (the "Meeting") of the Membership of the PTVO Owners Association, Inc. (the "Association"), which is the owners association overseeing the CLUB WYNDHAM® Access program, will be held on October 4, 2018, for the purpose of electing one (1) director and transacting such business as my properly come before the meeting and any adjournments thereof.

Based on your feedback, we are once again offering you, our CLUB WYNDHAM® Access owners, an education seminar designed specifically for the CLUB WYNDHAM® Access owner. This seminar will be led by club experts from our hospitality team and will kick-off at 3:00 PM (PT). During the seminar, you will learn how to make the most of your vacation ownership, how to navigate the new MyClubWyndham.com to book reservations, and find the latest information/resources such as self-paced and live webinar education available on the website.

The official Association Meeting and Election of Directors will begin at 4:00 PM (PT) for the purpose of transacting Association business and conducting the Election of Directors. The full schedule of the events for the day as follows:

Schedule of Events
Please note the eligibility and registration requirements of each event:

9:00 AM - Club Wyndham Owner Education Session (open to all Club Wyndham members, including Club Wyndham Access members; registration required via the myclubwyndham.com website)

11:00 AM - Club Wynham Annual Owners Meeting (open to all Club Wyndham members, including Club Wyndham Access members; registration required via the myclubwyndham.com website)

3:00 PM - Club Wyndham Access Owner Education Session ( Club Wyndham® Access members only)

4:00 PM - PTVO Owners Association Annual Meeting (Club Wyndham® Access members only)

s
Included herewith are the Annual Meeting Agenda and the candidate statements of the owners seeking election to the Board of Directors, as well as your Proxy/Ballot Form. There is one (1) seat up for election this year, to be elected by the votes of all members, including the Declarant. You may submit your Proxy/Ballot Form either online or by mail. The online voting instructions are printed on your Proxy/Ballot Form.

Your participation is critical to ensure that the Association obtains the required quorum of ten percent (10%) of the total voting interests and is able to conduct business, including the Election of Directors, at the Meeting. Therefore, you are urged to promptly submit your Proxy/Ballot. Please note that your online Proxy/Ballot must be received no later than 11:59 PM (ET) on October 2, 2018 in order for it to be counted. In the event that you decide to attend the Meeting in person, you may, if so desired, revoke any previously submitted Proxy/Ballot and vote your interest in person.

In advance, thank you for your prompt attention to this notice. We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Annual Meeting!

URL: www.PTVOAnnMtg.com

Last edited:

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
For members attending both the Club Plus meeting and the Club Access meeting and seminars, maybe they could post the differences on what the people in attending seeing and hearing.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m pleaswd that they are doing this on my birthday

In years past I attended both meetings. The obvious difference is that the Fairshare trust meeting is talking about the whole club. And the Club Wyndham Access meeting deals just with the “sub” club.

At the club Wyndham plus meeting. There are formal presentations from the department that does the renovations at the resorts, from the owner care dept and others. There is also a nice lunch. Questions are asked in separate break out sessions where attendance is limited to about 50 owners. The questions are predictable 1) complaints about sales and 2) complaints from VIPs regarding the loss of cancel/rebook for discounts. This year I would expect complaints about the website and the auto upgrade feature

The CWA meeting is a much smaller and intimate affair, the board takes questions from the floor (at least they did when I attended)

Both meetings are essentially hoa meetings. And the central to them is the financial report by Peter Hernandez
Everything else is fluff

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
While I am a bit tardy to this, I still have time to submit my proxy online it appears.
I'm looking around for threads that might suggest a proxy to designate or candidates we should be endorsing that would further the aims and goals of us TUGG'ers.
Am I just not seeing such a thread?

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
While I am a bit tardy to this, I still have time to submit my proxy online it appears.
I'm looking around for threads that might suggest a proxy to designate or candidates we should be endorsing that would further the aims and goals of us TUGG'ers.
I am running. Raymond gonsowski

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay

There is a current two page thread discussing this point. The thread is titled "Need Your Vote!"