• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Promotion codes for SW

happybaby

TUG Member
Reaction score
How do you get a promotion code for Southwest Airlines? I signed up for rapid rewards but don't have enough time or flights in.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I'm not aware of any promotion codes, but I may just be unaware. I usually jut go to the Southwest website and look for their internet fares. There has been discussion on the Southwest "ding" which might give you notification of cheaper fares.

happybaby

TUG Member
Reaction score
luanne
when I go to the SW web site, not thru ding I see this and just thought there may be some codes I am not aware of

Do you have a promotion code? (Optional)
(If you have a Southwest Airlines code for discount off of air fare, please enter below.)
Promotion Code:

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Hmmm, it will be interesting to find out if anyone knows of any. And if so, where they come from. I've gotten free round trip tickets, but I don't remember having to enter a promotion code to redeem them.

mdmbdumont

TUG Member
Reaction score
Promotion Codes are Rare, and Targeted

I have not gotten a promotion code in at least 7-8 months and maybe longer. They usually come via mail on a post card and are for specific city or time period. Ding Fares are cheapest, Internet Fares 2nd least expensive and targeted promotions are usually something along the line of "fly 3 get 1 free" or "fly x number of flights by xxxx, 2006 and get double/triple/quad credits" Hertz has frequent bonus credits. I have gotten 4.5 credits from Hertz for a $10 rental in LAX, which was more then the 1 credit I got for flying from MHT to LAX...go figure. :eek: