• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Professional Timeshare Services, LLC....any experience

ralfo

Reaction score
Hi all...new to the forum.

I've tried various ways to get rid of my Sheraton Vistana Villages TS as I no longer have use for itand flexibility for travel.

I stumbled upon Professional Timeshare Services, LLC (http://www.professionaltimeshareservices.com/) that uses loopholes and legal action....so they claim to get you out of your contract.

I cant seem to find anything on them on the web. Are these guys credible? Initial research shows me that they are using an address out of a UPS store in AZ.

Are there similar credible companies out there to help exit a timeshare?

regards

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Never heard of them but don't pay them a cent

I stumbled upon Professional Timeshare Services, LLC (http://www.professionaltimeshareservices.com/) that uses loopholes and legal action....so they claim to get you out of your contract.

I cant seem to find anything on them on the web. Are these guys credible? Initial research shows me that they are using an address out of a UPS store in AZ.

Are there similar credible companies out there to help exit a timeshare?

regards

If there were reliable ways to legally challenge the original sale beyond the rescind period you can be certain that more than one company would be all over it. There isn't and any money you give them to try can be kissed goodbye forever.

As for selling you may not be able to. The best that many can do now with far too many resorts, especially those with high fees, too much inventory and especially lingering special assessments, is to offer to practically give it away for the cost of the closing. In some cases you may even need to sweeten it and offer to pay some of those as well.

As you realize now the true cost of a timeshare are the ongoing fees. The illusion of a "prepaid vacation for life" was struck a fatal blow the fist time you got that annual billing which has most likely gone up every single year since. Hopefully you got your value out in use / trade over the years and now you just need to pass along the right to pay the fees and get the use to a new owner. Don't worry about getting much if anything back from your purchase cost and concentrate on finding a willing taker for your deeded rights and obligations. There are a number of areas to do that starting right here on TUG. Good luck and don't waste your time/money with that group or any other that wants money from you upfront.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I would not pay a cent to one of these companies, until I tried to give it away myself, for a fraction of the cost:

There are two places on TUG where you can give away your TS's for free (no charge for the Ads.)

TUG Marketplace - the only cost is your TUG membership - $15 (List it for $1 and it will automatically go in the Bargain Basement Ads.)

Bargain Deals - just write a simple post with all the pertinent info. - COMPLETELY FREE!

To make it more attractive I would:

1) Pay 2010 maintenance fees

2) Pay for the title transfer (you can get a simple professional transfer for about $75 + resort fee)
I've used this company and the owner is a Tugger. *Please note that this is my personal recommendation, and does not represent TUG.

3) Reserve a popular holiday week in 2010 for the new owner

Good luck!

Stefa

TUG Member
Reaction score
You should be able to find a buyer for this timeshare. The key is pricing it correctly and not paying upfront fees to marketing companies that will do nothing once they have your $$. If you still owe any money you will need to pay if off first.

I used to own at this resort so I would be happy to help you out if you would like. You cannot post the details of your ownership here because it violates TUG's rules, but feel free to send me a PM.

MikeMarriott

Reaction score
:annoyed: Be Very Very Very careful. This looks to be just 1 of many new sites created by The Owners Advocate Founder David Humphrey.;)

MikeMarriott

Reaction score
It's also said that David Humphrey is also operating under the name TC Professionals aka Timeshare cancel!

gwilliams

Reaction score
Professional Timeshare Services

Yes there is a fee for our service, Every situation and case is different , we would like to give you a consultation in order for us to give you an accurate quote.

Last edited:

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
gwilliams, do you charge an upfront fee and if so, how much?

MikeMarriott

Reaction score
G. Williams..........If I hire your company and my timeshare then goes into forclosure because you had me stop paying the resort........are you then going to say that is getting me out of my contract. This is exactly how you and your scam outfits are operating and it will catch up with you!