• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Primo Management Group real or scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I looked at the 4 documents posted on the website including one labeled Oct 17 that was really from October 2016. They are deed backs and deeds in lieu of foreclosure. At least one was associated with a $7000+ unfulfilled mortgage. The most recent one listed is from September 17. With literally hundreds of glowing positive google plus rave reviews, I would have expected more or more recent ones. Also looking at the reviews I get the impression that the only effort if any that most have taken previously to contact this group is to deal unsuccessfully with other groups that are paid to sell, advertise or advocate for large upfront fees.

If anyone is thinking about using them, I would be extremely skeptical and really would try to exhaust negotiating on your own behalf (it costs nothing) and trying to give it away ,there may be costs involved like paying for closing and the following years MF but still less than this type of "service" if there is no loan associated with the timeshare.

famy27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Let's review, shall we?

Sean first claimed:
"Sometimes the Resort will take it back and we encourage you to try that first and if they do you don't need us. In most case's you can't sell it because the resort has the first right to refusal and more than likely they will and if your lucky and they don't it's called a quit claim deed transfer and you can still be liable if fees are not paid. Please, you have to be careful in giving some of the advise that you guys are giving because it can hurt a lot of people more in the long run."

After I called him out on this, his first response to me was:
"I have people call in everyday that this has happened to so i think you should do your research as well. i have also seen transfers come back and bite people as well so again i think you should do more research as well."

So, at this point, he is still trying to sell his story that a resort that has ROFR will somehow cancel your transfer to a willing buyer.

Then, a few more people call him out, and he comes back with this gem:
"The resort reserves the right to stop the sale and take it back and turn around and sell it for 30 times as much."

That is completely a true statement, but not at all relevant to his claims that resorts/developers will someone cancel your deal using ROFR. As heathpack points out, this is quite the redirection. The sale is still going through. If I'm the seller, what do I care if they resell what they bought from me. Let's say I use "Primo's" service, and they get me out of a timeshare somehow (by nagging, begging, whatever). What does Sean think happens to those intervals? They get resold to a new owner for retail price if the developer is still active. So, how is it somehow better for the original owner to pay Primo big time cash to get out than to SELL it for actual, real money? That is possibly the most nonsensical comment he made in those whole exchange, and he's made plenty.

But Sean really likes this "argument", so now he doubles down on it:
"I never said that and agree with what you are saying. You are flipping my words around. The bad part is the resort then takes the timeshare and resells it for 30 times more that the sad part. If they truly cared they could of at least bought it back from people for half of what they paid for it and still make a profit when they resell it."

So, I guess when Sean gets people out of timeshares, he is able to magically get the resort to give the owner back at least half of what they paid for it. If so, I think he should just take his payment out of the proceeds and not charge anyone upfront fees. Oh wait, do you mean it really doesn't work like that? So then what makes ROFR "sad" again?

It appears he has finally moved on from his "30 times" argument and now has this to offer:
"again you are putting words in my mouth and the resort hardly ever even uses the ROFR anyways so we never bring it up. The fact is if you call the resort they will not even buy it back for a penny."

Here he says that resorts hardly ever even use ROFR anyway (which is true) but it directly contradicts his statement that started all of this that "In most case's you can't sell it because the resort has the first right to refusal and more than likely they will." So, which is it? It can't be that the resort uses ROFR in most cases but they also hardly ever use it.

As far as I see it there are three possibilities here (and none of them are particularly good for Sean)
1) Sean knew what ROFR is and how it's used but he mentioned it incorrectly and purposefully as a scare tactic to drum up business
2) Sean had no idea what ROFR was but knew he'd heard the term before and figured he'd throw it in to sound knowledgeable. When called out, he looked it up, figured out he was wrong, and tried misdirecting so that people might overlook his mistake.
3) Sean did not know or understand what ROFR is and still has no idea. He found some definitions of it on Google that he copied and pasted here in the hopes that it would somehow make him look like he knows what he's talking about (Spoiler alert: It doesn't)

Pro tip: If you're going to come to a forum where people collectively have hundreds of years of experience on a topic, have engaged in millions of dollars of transactions, have sat on boards, and have deep insider knowledge of an industry, you probably don't want to make a flagrantly incorrect factual statement in a post to try to convince people of your competence and/or sincerity.

Last edited:

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
Sean I am calling you a scam-artist because you claimed in this thread as an exact quote of your own words “in most case’s you can’t sell it because the resort has the first right to refusal and most likely they will.”

This is a scare tactic that only a con artist would use. Legit people in the TT world would never say something like this because the end result of ROFR is not a TS owner getting stuck unable to sell their unit.

So I’m not making anything up. I’ve read what you’ve said and can see it’s BS and am writing a public response so that TS owners who are unclear on the issue can understand what ROFR means and how con artists will use the term in an attempt to make them feel trapped.

Additionally, it’s very interesting that you replied to me that you were an owner of this when a google search apparently reveals that you are not. Con artists often can’t keep themselves from lying, they think they can always talk themselves out of whatever lie they throw out at one given moment.

Absolutely some people are taken advantage of my disreputable TS companies. Absolutely some people are stuck with a timeshare that’s worthless and is a drain on them financially. The truth is that there is sometimes an easy exit for those people but frequently there is not, painful choices must sometimes be made. These issues are discussed frequently here on TUG, where people are told the truth, no matter how painful that truth is.

Con-artists like yourself tell people what they want to hear: You were ripped off by this TS company and it’s an outrage! Which is true, of course. Then go on to collect their money because you have the easy solution. Which I’m sure you don’t. Because if you did have the easy solution, your services would be valuable enough that you wouldn’t be floating the ROFR scare tactic statement, claiming to be an owner of a company in which you’re an employee, etc. And then redirecting when these lies/tactics are pointed out, trying to create mistrust for what I’m saying by suggesting I work for a TS company.

The claim that no one can know if you’re legit without trying your services is just hogwash. When you come to a public forum and post BS openly, no one needs to throw money at you to figure out you are in no way legit. Good try, though.

I don't require your money, and I never said you had to pay to find out if we are legit lol. I will personally do a consultation if you call in and it's free and by the end, I will make you regret all the negative things you have said. I am indeed 50% owner of PMG and are more than welcome to call and speak with Israel and he will tell you that. I think its funny that you went out the computer to find something negative, and you can't, lol. The only thing you keep referring back to is something that was talked about earlier in the thread that everybody took what I said wrong. I think that if we were really a scam you would have found something in your investigation. I would love for you to call in and ask for me. I will be totally professional and I promise in the end you're going to say, Sean, your right. If I was scamming first off I wouldn't have come here and written anything, not that stupid. The second thing I wouldn't do is tell you to call in for free and really at the end of the day waste my time. I want you to call in so I can prove to you and everybody else on this dumb forum that not everybody is a scam artist. We can go back in forth, and you can keep calling me names and hiding behind your computer screen but if you really want to go the extra mile to help your fellow timeshare owners you will call in and prove me wrong. Call In its free and what do you have to lose.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't need someone to call from this thread, we get 70 to 100 calls a day. You are ridiculous.

except now after your last post you have requested people to call you no less than a dozen times in this thread alone.

I think we have reached the conclusion of this little debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.