• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Prayers requested for my Best Friend

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
My dearest friend of 45 years, Harriet, is being hospitalized as I write for a large cyst in her throat blocking breathing, eating, talking and sleeping. They think it is benign (I hope and pray). This woman has multiple health issues, difficulty tolerating anesthesia and myasthenia gravis. Please pray for her recovery, for her doctors and nurses, for her family and for freedom from pain. She also has difficulty with most medications, including pain medication.
Thank you so much, Tug family.
Liz

Last edited:

stugy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll put her on my prayer list along with all her caregivers and you too for peace.
Pat

wauhob3

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Good health vibes going her way. Hopefully they will resolve and she will be healthier as a result!

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best friends are like flowers in the garden of life. Good thoughts and prayers are on their way to your dear friend, Liz.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Liz - just a side note - do you want the title changed in this post? DH is usually used for "Dear Husband."

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, Denise. Not sure how I did that. Good news. They aspirated the cyst and she is going home. She will still have surgery next week, but she can breathe again. Thank you Tug buddies. Merry Christmas!
Liz

puppymommo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear the good news, Liz. My she have a speedy recovery!

irish

TUG Member
Reaction score
prayers still coming your way

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Liz Hope your friend's health improves. To edit a thread title, click the 'Edit' button at the bottom of the original post within 72 hours- then click 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of the edit box. Make whatever corrections you want and click 'Save'. Done.

Jim

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, Denise. Not sure how I did that. Good news. They aspirated the cyst and she is going home. She will still have surgery next week, but she can breathe again. Thank you Tug buddies. Merry Christmas!
Liz

Good news, Liz!!

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good news- she had her surgery yesterday and is going home today. No complications. Thank you all for your prayers.
Liz