• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Powder Ridge Resort...

dryden

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Never been, but thinking about it for Spring Break on April 10. Have been to the PC resorts, but never Powder Ridge or that area. Reviews are dated. Traveling with family of intermediate+ skiers. Any info is appreciated!

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The ski resort that it's closest to (Powder Mountain) usually closes the first Sunday in April:

https://www.snowpak.com/utah/powder-mountain/opening-dates

Snowbasin is about 40 minutes away and should be open, but I don't think I'd want to stay at Powder Ridge if I were skiing at Snowbasin.

I love skiing in Utah. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain are hidden gems. However, I'd stick to the Colorado Resorts, unless I could score one of the Snowbird timeshares (Iron Blossom, or Cliff Lodge) for the dates you are looking at.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The ski resort that it's closest to (Powder Mountain) usually closes the first Sunday in April:

Snowbasin is about 40 minutes away and should be open, but I don't think I'd want to stay at Powder Ridge if I were skiing at Snowbasin.

I love skiing in Utah. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain are hidden gems. However, I'd stick to the Colorado Resorts, unless I could score one of the Snowbird timeshares (Iron Blossom, or Cliff Lodge) for the dates you are looking at.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure, why it posted three times (whoops!).

I would think you should be able to get those dates using an Interval AC (so a cost of around $350 or so) or a Getaway in either Breckenridge or Vail -- both resorts will almost certainly be open. You may need to wait a few months before you start seeing those available...but they've been available at least the last few years.

Colt Seavers

Reaction score
Never been, but thinking about it for Spring Break on April 10. Have been to the PC resorts, but never Powder Ridge or that area. Reviews are dated. Traveling with family of intermediate+ skiers. Any info is appreciated!

Regardless whether Powder Mountain is open I prefer the Wolf Creek Village as there is really nothing at Powder Ridge other than the slopes. Also, as much as I love Powder Mountain I would rather do a couple of days at Snowbasin and Wolf Creek is in between the two. While there is also not alot right around Wolf Creek you can at least get to Ogden very easily and if you really want to ski Alta or Park City the drive is doable.

Volkyro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Regal Vistas
Reviving a very old thread, but I have a very similar question: Going to Eden to ski at Powder Mountain in late March. Anyone have recommendations on lodging? Not many positive recent reviews at Wolf Creek or Powder Ridge Village.

daverunfast

TUG Member
Reaction score
Powder ridge is ski in/out. There's nothing up on the mountain, so much different experience than most mountains. Bring you groceries for the week. I haven't been onsite, but understand the units are large but pretty basic.

Volkyro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Regal Vistas
Powder ridge is ski in/out. There's nothing up on the mountain, so much different experience than most mountains. Bring you groceries for the week. I haven't been onsite, but understand the units are large but pretty basic.

Thanks for the info!

powderskiingutah

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm an owner at Powder Ridge Village and it is the place to go if you want to ski. The ski-in/ski-out location is undisputable, you can see it on the Powder Mountain ski map, the condos are located to the right of the Hidden Lake Lift. You can get 1 bedroom/1 bath, 2 bedroom/2 bath or 2 bedroom with loft (sleeps 9)/3 baths. Each unit has a pull out couch.
Included are Indoor pool, hot tub, family hot tub, children's small pool, an exercise room, an indoor basketball court, air hockey, fitness room, coin laundry facilities. You can also reserve the larger room for group gatherings. Other entertainment includes high speed fiber internet, direct TV and board games available for checkout. Condo has storage locker for skis/snowboards and fully equipped kitchen, fireplace Onsite ski rental (Diamond Peak) and a convenience store for snacks, food and easy cooking items and for serious shopping, Instacart delivery now available.

Totally agree that this is not Vail, Park City, Breckenridge or Tahoe. This is for skiiers, you can ski powder days after a dumping. Bring groceries or prepare to go to Eden (15 min drive) or Ogden (40 min) for restaurants.

Note: There is a resort fee $95 for the week paid at check-in.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Thanks for the helpful description. Does Powder Ridge Village trade in II or RCI? What are the codes?