• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Polo Towers (small) auction in March

cluemeister

TUG Member
Reaction score
On the Polo Towers website it says they're having an auction on March 7th in the welcome center. Looks like they have about 11 units for sale. Don't know if it's restricted to current owners. The list is here:

Polo Towers units

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
IMO, not a lot of great units or weeks available. Mostly tower 1 weeks on low floors. Keep in mind that anything 4th floor and lower will get a great view of the concrete wall of the shopping mall in front of PT's.

Also remember the PT's is a fixed weeks developement. In the old days, floating your week was pretty easy. After it started to sell out, floating became difficult. A week now has to be released by it's owner, not deposited into I.I. but released to PT's for someone else to get it. Otherwise you have to wait until 60 days before your travel date and hope that an owner of that week hasn't called to reserve their stay.

Of course you can purchase a week just to trade but, you'll have to contend with some pretty stiff compition around the corner now. Marriott has the first of 4 new towers open and construction slated to begin on the second tower soon. Westgate is supposed to begin on it's new megaresort behind the old Aladdin (soon to be Planet Hollywood) resort. Both of these should provide LOT'S of developer units to water down the exchange value. When I deposited my weeks this year, I was told that the AC's we'd been getting won't be lasting forever. It's the first time I.I. has felt the need to mention that fact. Of course I knew AC's wouldn't be forever but they've been nice while they've lasted.

cluemeister

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree with Doug

I agree with Doug about the quality of the units. I think there is one 7th floor unit facing the strip in week 11. Otherwise, mostly low floors in tower one, or low floors in tower two.

It will be interesting to see the prices on these compared to ebay. I bet they'll sell higher than ebay prices, which are around $2,000 right now for a 2 BR.