• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Phone Call from “PCE” [MERGED]

RX8

Timeshare Scam Investigator
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Here is a thread with the same phone number. Two companies are mentioned. One is TFC, the other is TCA. Same scam, very likely the same scammers. Just keep changing company names so no one can link them to a scam. Also, they are using acronyms because they are vague and makes it difficult for anyone to decipher who they really are.

PCE, TFC and TCA (and who else they may going by) are a PIA and full of BS. I hope they find themselves SOL once they realize that they are being chased by the POPO. After that, they need to be put in prison ASAP.

DrWho

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Desert Club Las Vegas, Macdonald Resorts Plas Talgarth (Wales), Macdonald Resorts La Ermita (Spain)
I just received a call last night . Guy was polite , tried to get me to attend a meeting at hotel but I told home we couldn’t commit and just send the info and he did. He led with Marriott, aggressive sales practices to get us to buy (they do this ) rapidly increasing maintenance fees (true) , inability to book properties they say are available. I live in NJ . The message he sent me to attend is as follows:

Hello IrishClan

Radisson Hotel Freehold

50 Gibson Pl, Freehold, NJ 07728

Date: Thursday, April 18th, 2024

Time: 6:45 PM

We are contacting you to confirm the appointment we have you scheduled for.

We encourage all parties recorded on the deed, as well as your spouse, if married to attend; to get the legal information for all parties involved. Any documents you may have such as; deed, maintenance fee bills, or other documents may also be helpful to us (but not required to attend).

If you need to change your reservation, please call 469-283-8526 as seating is limited. We look forward to meeting with you.

*We are not affiliated with any timeshare companies.*

Heather Ludwin

Coordinator

PCE

Office Number: 469.283.8526
I received a call this evening from a representative of PCE who sounded Filipina inviting me to a meeting in Costa Mesa, CA next week to hear all about how Orange Lakes are renting out my Desert Club Las Vegas week for only 20%-50% of my annual maintenance fee. When I asked her for her callback number, she also gave me that same number: 469-283-8526. After reading all the posts in this thread, I definitely won't be going "out of curiosity".