• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Pet friendly RCI ?

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Does anyone have an updated list of Pet Friendly RCI resorts?

socalnewf

Reaction score
From RCI...

RCI provides general information about affiliated resorts as the affiliates have provided it to us. Resort information can be changed without notice to RCI. There may be fees, deposits, pet weight limits, and other resort or country of visitation guidelines. Before making plans to take your pet to any resort, including those listed below, please contact the resort directly. If you are traveling abroad, please check the laws of the country your are visiting regarding bringing in animals from another country. For more information about traveling with your pet, you may also go to www.petswelcome.com or http://www.dogfriendly.com.

US Resorts:

Resort ID

Resort Name

City/State/Province

A351

Tuscana Resort

Champions Gate FL

Chateau Rouge Lodge

Red Lodge MT

Merriweather Resort

Fort Lauderdale FL

The Waves

Ocean City MD

Lucayan

Ocean City MD

Inn At Silvercreek

Silvercreek CO

The Plaza Resort And Spa

Palm Springs CA

Kala Point Village

Port Townsend WA

Kohl's Ranch Lodge

Payson AZ

Royal Host Club/Holly Bluff Marina*

Deland FL

Atlantic Resorts

Ocean Pines MD

Caribe Beach Resort

Sanibel Island FL

Vacation Villas

Titusville FL

Rancho Ruidoso Condos

Alto NM

Royal Host Club / Lake Eufaula*

Stigler OK

Celebration World Resort

Kissimmee FL

Mrop At Kala Point Village

Port Townsend WA

Vacation Village in the Berkshires

Hancock MA

The Hilton Club Of New York

New York NY

Pointe on the Bay

Ocean City MD

In Canada:

Resort ID

Resort Name

City/State/Province

St Ives On Shuswap

Celista BC

The Lodge At Kananaskis

Kananaskis AB

Banff Rocky Mountain Resort

Banff AB

Hotel Kananaskis

Kananaskis AB

White Point Vacation Club

Queens County NS

*Houseboat

Be sure to contact resort staff in advance to inquire. You may also wish to contact a resort of interest directly to see if a kennel is available onsite or close by.

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
FYI - I just stumbled upon this. I thought it may be a useful tool for those who prefer to travel with their pets.

From RCI's facebook page:

"Thinking about bringing your furry friend on vacation with you?

Visit the Resort Directory on RCI.com and choose the "Pets Allowed" option under "Resort Amenities" in the "Filter By" section."

kwindham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice list but its not complete

The RCI site says no pets are allowed at Vacation Village at Parkway, but they are.

very good to know Ron. My furbabies do like to travel with us from time to time. :rofl: They are completely rotten!

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Thanks for the info! One more question have any of you stayed at a pet friendly timeshare and how did it work out with you and your pet? I was thinking about Merriweather in Ft. Lauderdale.

Synergy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview, Massanutten
Wanted to confirm (in a very old thread, unfortunately) that Vacation Villas in Titusville, FL still accepts pets and makes it very easy. $56 nonrefundable fee. I was surprised to see carpets in pet friendly accommodations, but fortunately my cat is a good boi.

Not much to look at from the outside, but plenty nice and very comfortable. We've used the grills almost every day. Staying here to be near my dad who was just hospitalized. Office staff is great, they're going to keep me in the same unit next week - I just added the second week on RCI today, for a Saturday checkin.

They're four unit townhome style buildings, all block. Separate entrance doors make it easy to completely avoid other unmasked humans. Office required masks, unit was very clean. Love being able to bring the cat!

Last edited: