• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Website: Can you upgrade a guest?

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
What does this have to do with upgrades or upgrading a guest booking?

You're going off reservation again and mucking up the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post would not take as written and only posted since it does not meet your standards for a post, it does not matter.
For what ever it is worth there was a connection but I have stopped correcting what upload. The personal accusations do get old.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not a troll sorry was just to be helpful, the post in question did not post as written. Glad you got the upgrade.

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The post would not take as written and only posted since it does not meet your standards for a post, it does not matter.
For what ever it is worth there was a connection but I have stopped correcting what upload. The personal accusations do get old.

It's not personal attack. It's an observed fact, unless, of course, you can show the logical linkage to the topic of the thread.

You do provide some good tidbits of info on occasion, but your track record of off topic meanderings has used up whatever benefit of the doubt that might be afforded to any person who participates on TUG.

For that, you have no one to blame but yourself.

And the victim routine is getting old, especially as I have never attacked your person. You seem to equate suggestions/requests to remain on topic (and therefore within the unspoken etiquette of online DisBoards) as personal attacks.

By the way, you can edit any post that you make if it is incorrect or unrelated to the discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
slabeaume did have an ressie in a guest name that was NOT upgrading even though inventory was showing available. They are even the OP for this thread.

The narrative they offered was trying to get an upgrade and what wyndham did or did not do about resolving that Guest but no upgrade.

This is totally ON topic as far as I am concerned.

Wolf&Sprite

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Avon
Now I have until 11:59 to cancell this reservation and rebook something myself if I want since it's a new reservation!

I think I read that with the new 24/7 system that we would have 24 hours to cancel reservations booked within 15 days instead of before midnight the same day.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
slabeaume did have an ressie in a guest name that was NOT upgrading even though inventory was showing available. They are even the OP for this thread.

The narrative they offered was trying to get an upgrade and what wyndham did or did not do about resolving that Guest but no upgrade.

This is totally ON topic as far as I am concerned.

Sandy, I think you are falling victim to Avislo's trick. He posts an wacky off-topic post. Then when someone calls him out, he goes back and deletes or edits his post and places something else there. Then it looks like the responder is the wacky one.
And then Avislo (Robert) plays the victim. He's cagey.
The only way to see it is when the responder quotes Robert's post, keeping his off topic post for the rest of us to see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Sandy, I think you are falling victim to Avislo's trick. He posts an wacky off-topic post. Then when someone calls him out, he goes back and deletes or edits his post and places something else there. Then it looks like the responder is the wacky one.
And then Avislo (Robert) plays the victim. He's cagey.
The only way to see it is when the responder quotes Robert's post, keeping his off topic post for the rest of us to see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Except it is uscav8r that called it off topic. I don't even read Avislo posts, so I saw Chris response to Avislo post. got it now. Has Robert assumed yet another identity.

Last edited: