• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New to TUG-Ready to Sell 6 Hyatt Timeshares

DTisdale

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own 6 Hyatt timeshares and I'm ready to sell all 6 but I have no idea where to begin!. I know TUG is the right place but how do I get started? How do I place a fair value on them? Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
Donna :doh:

DTisdale

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pricing your timeshares?

I own 6 Hyatt Timeshares I want to sell. How has anyone selling theirs come to a fair value for them?:doh:
Thanks for any help!
Donna

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Hi Donna - Welcome to TUG!

I have merged your two threads. For the sake of continuity, please post all your questions and comments in the same thread (this thread.) You can additional posts to the same thread by clicking POST REPLY.

While we are more than happy to help you, please be aware that you cannot post Ads in the discussions forums, because we try to keep them free of advertising. Just so you know, a detailed post that includes ALL the info. about what you are selling, may appear to be an Ad - even if that isn't your intention.

You can post Ads in the TUG Marketplace, our classifieds, which is linked at the top of the page in the red bar.

As part of your research, I recommend that you speak to several reputable timeshare brokers, and get their opinions. If you own timeshares with a high resale value, sometimes a reputable broker can get you a higher price, than you can get selling it yourself, AND they can walk you through the process.

Here is a short list of reputable timeshare brokers who are TUGGERS:

Syed Sarmad (TUG user name Syed if you want to send him a pm)
www.advantagevacation.com

Fred Messreni (TUG user name FredM if you want to send him a pm)
www.timeshare-gallery.com

Seth Nock (TUG user name the same if you want to send him a pm)
www.sellingtimeshares.net

Judi Kozlowski (TUG user name the same if you want to send her a pm)
www.timeshareresalepros.com

***IMPORTANT: Anyone who contacts you and promises you a high resale price, but wants you to pay high UPFRONT fees to them (no matter what they call the fees), is probably a scammer. Reputable brokers take their fees out of the proceeds of the sale, AFTER the sale.

Last edited:

davevt98

TUG Member
Reaction score
[please use a private message]

Last edited by a moderator:

DTisdale

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much! I was hoping to learn the ropes of selling them myself and several people have helped with links in TUG that I had not been able to find through private message and other suggestions. They've been very helpful in pointing me the right direction in my first few days with TUG!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thanks so much! I was hoping to learn the ropes of selling them myself and several people have helped with links in TUG that I had not been able to find through private message and other suggestions. They've been very helpful in pointing me the right direction in my first few days with TUG!

Even if you end up selling them yourself, I'd contact the brokers and see what they can offer you. Sometimes brokers can sell a popular timeshare for more than you can get yourself, and it will help you get a better idea of the re-sale value. Not to mention that having an expert walk you through the process is very helpful.

BocaBoy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Chateau
Even if you end up selling them yourself, I'd contact the brokers and see what they can offer you. Sometimes brokers can sell a popular timeshare for more than you can get yourself, and it will help you get a better idea of the re-sale value. Not to mention that having an expert walk you through the process is very helpful.

One of your brokers told me my timeshare would sell for $23,000 max, but it sold for $47,000 within two weeks via other channels. Don't rely too much on the brokers except to give you a floor price.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
That's exactly why it's a good idea to contact several brokers - as recommended.