• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New purchasers doing due diligence; Sunday rescinding deadline

drtyedy

Reaction score
My wife and I purchased a Club Wyndham Resort package last week. I'm doing my due diligence prior to our Sunday deadline to rescind. After thorough research here on TUG BBS, we've decided to cancel our contract and are in this process. Hoping to use this as a learning tool for future considerations.

I am aware that there are lots of little details that can be discussed, but I hope to keep this more basic and simple for ease of responses. All the smaller details, "perks", etc., are not of importance to us at this time.

Contract:
156K purchased pts (annual pt total)
244K bonus pts
$86 monthly maintenance fee
Purchased for $23K

(*not related to the contract, and I would think many of you are keen to these additional pts)
$99 for 30,000 pts to attend session (already used 1 night 15,000 to extend vacation 1 day)
30,000 pts for spending $1K on new Wyndham credit card within bonus time period
Awaiting 2-100K pt vouchers from a drawing. We were told they can be given away
to friends/family

400K pts (+30K + 30K + 2*100K) for a total of 660K pts

So... after research..
We've decided this is a poor investment and we are cancelling.

A few questions I would like to ask:
1. What would be the best process, and what could be considered a reasonable cost, if I was to put this type of package together myself? (re-sale, "private" purchase, etc.)
2. After the contract is cancelled, the 400K pts will be void. What about the non-contracted pts? If these pts are still available, from what source would I access them? Through our ClubWyndham "membership", or will this be voided as well? I would think the credit card pts earned will be available and managed through it directly, but I'm curious how the others would work, most notably the vouchers/certificates.

Thanks folks. Any information will be appreciated. And if you know of any specific links or threads that may geared more towards these questions, please share.

I'm sure I'll have some follow-up questions after hopefully receiving some helpful responses, so thank you for your patience ahead of time.

I will say we didn't feel pressured, and I believe our rep is a truly genuine person, but the package is a family investment, so we want to do things right the 1st time without regret.

E & K

Arimaas

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m going to let the other chime in here. I’m not an experienced Wyndham owner, I’m actually waiting for my eBay purchase of 154k points for $625 including Costs ($74 a month MFs) to close (posted so you get an idea of what is out there on the resale market), I just wanted to say you used the word “investment” when speaking about your timeshare purchase. I just don’t want you to believe the garbage the sales folks will tell you. Timeshare purchase, on either the resale or retail market shouldn’t be thought of as an investment (in the financial sense). It may save you some money down the road if you vacation, and it for sure will force you to go away to nice places, but (other than maybe DVC), you will probably never be able to sell your timeshare for more (or even the same) for what you paid for it. Like I said, if purchased resale and used wisely, you for sure will recoup the initial cost, but a timeshare isn’t an investment in the traditional real estate sense.

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The points earned from the credit card and as an incentive to attend the presentation are Wyndham HOTEL rewards points, not Wyndham TIMESHARE points. You don't need the myclubwyndham website to use hotel rewards points.

They are also not interchangeable by the way, so adding them all up into one bucket will not work.

Last edited:

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
Calling it an investment is laughable. It is not an investment of any kind. It is a luxury that you can use to take great vacations, but don't ever think you will make money off a timeshare. Check out what they sell for on eBay. Also those sales weasels are trained to LIE, and to make you believe they are genuine and timeshares are an investment. (I bet he told you how many weeks he owns, and how much he can make renting, etc.) Its all a LIE.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Congratulations on making a smart decision. As Arimaas said you just saved yourself $22k! Check out the listings on eBay and the Bargain Deals under Buying, Selling, Renting here on TUG.

drtyedy

Reaction score
Can't expand on it right now (gotta pay the bills) but my suggestion of investment was certainly not considered to be a financial one per say... moreso just an "investement" in our family's time spent together over the coming years. Thank you all for your feedback.. please keep it coming!!

drtyedy

Reaction score
To all you folks.. I say thank you.

I have some expertise in a few things, but it certainly ain't in this subject:) We are all co-dependents!!

So, clubwyndham pts and wyndham reward pts are 2 completely separate things.. I get it.. canceling will nullify clubwyndham pts (156+244).. plus save us $23K... BOOYAHH!! and THANK YOU!!

In the short term.. our time, energy and patience has to be worth something, right!?!?

For us personally, at this point, that would include the 30K pts earned for attending the presentation(already used 15K to extend our week by a day... kids thought it was awesome!!); possibly the "bonus" of spending $1K on the credit card within 90 days (which will likely be rescinded after canceling the policy); but MOST importantly, the two 100K pts voucher/certificates that we "won" through the "drawing".. that's worth a long weekend in Chicago isn't it?

Where would that be managed and accessed for redeeming? Can it all be done from one "spot" or "account".. I like things simple if you haven't noticed.. if that's at all possible.. it probably isn't, but if there is a way to keep pts that you accrue, be able to "manage" AND redeem them at your convenience, I would be one happy guy.. although that's probably a pipe dream.

Anyways, I thank you all again for your time and feedback.. After I get a good answer to this, I'll be quiet:)

E & K

Between

drtyedy

Reaction score
HERE'S THE ONE THING THAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME AND MY WIFE RIGHT NOW... AND IT'S WHY I'M ASKING ABOUT SPECIFICS AT THIS POINT IN REGARDS TO POSSIBLY BEING ABLE TO USE ANY POINTS AVAILABLE.. THIS WHOLE ADVENTURE WON'T BE FOR NOT IF WE CAN SEND MY MOTHER-IN-LAW AND FATHER-IN-LAW ON SOME SORT OF VACATION.. REGARDLESS WHERE IT IS.. SHE IS A QUADRAPLEGIC WITH MS.. THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE 60'S.. THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH IS WE SAW THIS AS A POSSIBLE "INVESTMANT" OPPORTUNITY WITH THE HOPES OF THE REALITY OF BEING ABLE TO SEND THEM ON A TRIP SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE.. MY FATHER-IN-LAW IS, IN MY EYES, THE MOST DEDICATED HUSBAND AND PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN.. THIS IS NO JOKE.. IF THE 200k PTS VOUCHER IS FOR REAL, IT IS GOING TO THEM FOR SOME SORT OF COMPLETELY HANDICAP AND MEDICALLY ACCESSIBLE TRIP.. I'VE HEARD THERE IS ONE IN VERMONT.. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL SINCE @ 2008 BECAUSE SHE NEEDS 24 HR DEPENDENT CARE, A LIFT SYSTEM TO TRANSFER OUT OF HER CHAIR, AND A HOSPITAL BED TO LAY IN. SHE IS IN A POWER WHEELCHAIR DURING THE ENTIRE DAY, YET SHE CAN NOT DRIVE IT HERSELF. SHE IS COGNTIVELY FINE AND HAS HEAD CONTROL, INDEPENDENT RESPIRATORY FUNCTION, AND IS CONTINENT OF BOWEL AND BLADDER.. SHE WOULD NEED TO BE CATHETERIZED DURING TRANSPORT.. MY FATHER-IN-LAW DOES IT ALL FOR HER EVERYDAY AROUND THE CLOCK... AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.. THAT IS WHY I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THE PTS WE HAVE BEEN "GIVEN" OUTSIDE OF THE CONTRACT WE ARE CANCELLING WILL REALLY BE REDEEMABLE. THIS IS OUR ONE GOAL.. AND IT IS GENUINE.. THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLY OR SUGGESTION

E & K

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
so very happy you found us in time to save yourself 23k!

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
HERE'S THE ONE THING THAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME AND MY WIFE RIGHT NOW... AND IT'S WHY I'M ASKING ABOUT SPECIFICS AT THIS POINT IN REGARDS TO POSSIBLY BEING ABLE TO USE ANY POINTS AVAILABLE.. THIS WHOLE ADVENTURE WON'T BE FOR NOT IF WE CAN SEND MY MOTHER-IN-LAW AND FATHER-IN-LAW ON SOME SORT OF VACATION.. REGARDLESS WHERE IT IS.. SHE IS A QUADRAPLEGIC WITH MS.. THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE 60'S.. THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH IS WE SAW THIS AS A POSSIBLE "INVESTMANT" OPPORTUNITY WITH THE HOPES OF THE REALITY OF BEING ABLE TO SEND THEM ON A TRIP SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE.. MY FATHER-IN-LAW IS, IN MY EYES, THE MOST DEDICATED HUSBAND AND PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN.. THIS IS NO JOKE.. IF THE 200k PTS VOUCHER IS FOR REAL, IT IS GOING TO THEM FOR SOME SORT OF COMPLETELY HANDICAP AND MEDICALLY ACCESSIBLE TRIP.. I'VE HEARD THERE IS ONE IN VERMONT.. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL SINCE @ 2008 BECAUSE SHE NEEDS 24 HR DEPENDENT CARE, A LIFT SYSTEM TO TRANSFER OUT OF HER CHAIR, AND A HOSPITAL BED TO LAY IN. SHE IS IN A POWER WHEELCHAIR DURING THE ENTIRE DAY, YET SHE CAN NOT DRIVE IT HERSELF. SHE IS COGNTIVELY FINE AND HAS HEAD CONTROL, INDEPENDENT RESPIRATORY FUNCTION, AND IS CONTINENT OF BOWEL AND BLADDER.. SHE WOULD NEED TO BE CATHETERIZED DURING TRANSPORT.. MY FATHER-IN-LAW DOES IT ALL FOR HER EVERYDAY AROUND THE CLOCK... AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.. THAT IS WHY I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF THE PTS WE HAVE BEEN "GIVEN" OUTSIDE OF THE CONTRACT WE ARE CANCELLING WILL REALLY BE REDEEMABLE. THIS IS OUR ONE GOAL.. AND IT IS GENUINE.. THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLY OR SUGGESTION

E & K
WOW !! Amen to your Father In Law!!
This is the first time I have heard of the 200k vouchers. Really don’t know there value because Wyndham might have some restrictions on using them. Usually on similar items they have little value. They use to give you 2 weeks of RCI certificates that had little value.
I’m sure the 200k vouchers will not be valid if you rescind.
Resales will take atleast 4 months to transfer. So that won’t help you immediately for a reservation for your in laws.
Dollar wise it would be better for you to rent from an owner here for your in laws vacation or go to Extra Holidays and still rescind your purchase.
Then buy resale.

What are your long term goals as far as owning Wyndham points?
400k points is the first VIP level that really doesn’t get you much in the way of benefits. 700k points Gold VIP is where benefits really kick in
If you own less than 400k points resales work the same as buying from Wyndham

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have also never heard of the 200k vouchers. I got an RCI "week" voucher once and found that the restrictions and availability of resorts made it almost worthless. I never was able to use it before it expired. If your voucher is similar to that, it will include instructions for how to search for a resort and redeem it on the certificate. It has its own separate website and the log-in instructions on with the certificate.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Dollar wise it would be better for you to rent from an owner here for your in laws vacation or go to Extra Holidays and still rescind your purchase.
Then buy resale.

I second Braindead's advice. Find a resort or two that you think will work for them and look in the last minute rentals or some place like eBay for a stay. You could also post what you are looking for in the rentals wanted section here on TUG.

You would only be getting 156k annual points with this purchase. The bonus points are a one time deal. You are so far away both point wise and money wise from even the silver VIP level that I would never, ever recommend buying anything but resale.

I give your father-in-law a lot of credit. My father was diagnosed with MS when he was 37 and died at the age of 70. Our mother died of cancer, melanoma, when they were both 40 so it was just my younger sister and I at home with him. I know first hand how difficult it is for both the person with MS and their family who take care of them. By the time my father was no longer able to walk at all my sister and I had babies and young children so being his full time care giver wasn't an option. Have you talked to them about going somewhere? Their home is set up to take care of her and it might actually be a lot more work for him to transport all the stuff she needs and care for her somewhere else. With the money you will save buying resale could you afford to pay for an aide to accompany them for the week to give him a break from all the work and allow him to get out and explore the resort a little?

Last edited:

drtyedy

Reaction score
Thanks again to all of you.. Just trying to get some sort of positive outcome on this whole shennanigan!!

We're gonna cancel, let it ride and just see what happens. I don't see it as a reality for us to purchase more points up to a level of meaningful/beneficial value in the future.

It seems like you all could answer a couple other quick questions pretty easily.. then I'll just move forward researching the resale and renting options, thanks to you folks, which will better suit our family.

So, Clubwyndham pts and Wyndam rewards pts are 2 different things, and obviously canceling the policy voids all Clubwyndham pts.

When you earn Wyndham rewards, do they all go into a single "account", no matter how they are earned? For example, the points for attending the presentation, credit card reward pts, and any other pts that may be "earned" somehow in the future depending on how we utilize them (ie., earning a night's stay). I would think not.. kinda like the government.. it's too simple and makes to much sense:)

Also, now that you mention it, I do believe the vouchers are equivalent to some sort of 2 single week stays, but not sure through whom and how yet. If nothing else, maybe, or better yet hopefully, we can turn them into some sort of a positive outcome, even though we're canceling the contract, if they are not voided.

And yes, I was informed that there is one fully handicap friendly "resort" in Vermont. They have medical and nursing services on sight with any equipment required for transfers, showering, toileting, positioning for sleep. Not sure about respite care services.

The rescinding process seems a little murky. We're gonna send a letter today before the 10 day deadline. Yet, reading further, this is prohibited until we receive any last documents, ie. the deed. So we're gonna send another one after receiving that. You have shared so much information with us, after this process is all done, hopefully I can be able to share some information with others.

All the best,

E&K

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score
The only Vermont Wyndham location listed is Smuggs, and nowhere in the description do they mention medical or transport equipment beyond in the pool. I have not been there not needed medical assistance, but I have never heard anyone describe on site medical, nursing, positioners, or any other equipment. I have seen accessible rooms with wheelchair accessible showers, shower chairs, etc.

I would also call the resort to confirm what you were told. I could be totally wrong, but I suspect that you were lied to about the resort unless it is something not Wyndham they were trying to say you could trade into with RCI.

If you only want it for your in laws, confirm needed accommodations before even going resale.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks again to all of you.. Just trying to get some sort of positive outcome on this whole shennanigan!!

We're gonna cancel, let it ride and just see what happens. I don't see it as a reality for us to purchase more points up to a level of meaningful/beneficial value in the future.

It seems like you all could answer a couple other quick questions pretty easily.. then I'll just move forward researching the resale and renting options, thanks to you folks, which will better suit our family.

So, Clubwyndham pts and Wyndam rewards pts are 2 different things, and obviously canceling the policy voids all Clubwyndham pts.

When you earn Wyndham rewards, do they all go into a single "account", no matter how they are earned? For example, the points for attending the presentation, credit card reward pts, and any other pts that may be "earned" somehow in the future depending on how we utilize them (ie., earning a night's stay). I would think not.. kinda like the government.. it's too simple and makes to much sense:)

Also, now that you mention it, I do believe the vouchers are equivalent to some sort of 2 single week stays, but not sure through whom and how yet. If nothing else, maybe, or better yet hopefully, we can turn them into some sort of a positive outcome, even though we're canceling the contract, if they are not voided.

And yes, I was informed that there is one fully handicap friendly "resort" in Vermont. They have medical and nursing services on sight with any equipment required for transfers, showering, toileting, positioning for sleep. Not sure about respite care services.

The rescinding process seems a little murky. We're gonna send a letter today before the 10 day deadline. Yet, reading further, this is prohibited until we receive any last documents, ie. the deed. So we're gonna send another one after receiving that. You have shared so much information with us, after this process is all done, hopefully I can be able to share some information with others.

All the best,

E&K
Credit cards rewards points all go into one bucket. All my credit cards are that way no matter who it’s associated with.
I think you would’ve been very upset when you went to use the vouchers. Probably very limited use.
Is the timeshare in Vermont a Wyndham timeshare?
I don’t know what state you purchased in but I believe the only cancellation period you have is now. Wyndham will not file the deed until you are past the rescission period and its to late for you to do so

drtyedy

Reaction score
It's been a bit of a whirlwind with all of this, ups and downs, but I don't regret the time spent. I've learned a lot here from some great people and it can only be helpful going forward. And it's from folks who have no stake in the game. We were really hoping this would turn out as well as we hoped, but that's life. Sometimes our trusting nature can get us into unwanted situations, but it won't change who we are, and how we go about life. Paying it forward will always be done without expectations.

Last thing for my own clarification... and future considerations.. Clubwyndham points(not of any interest to us now) and Wyndham rewards are completely different. Wyndham rewards are managed through the Wyndham (Barsclay) credit card account. Are there any other ways Wyndham reward points are "earned"; and, is there any other "account" where points are "earned" and deposited for access.

Best regards to you all,

E&K

off to our next "life learning" adventure:)

oh.. and Smuggler's was the place I was referencing. I hadn't had a chance to do much research on it. But, based on a short glance, the services available would not be sufficient for the needs she would have. Maybe someday we can find them that type of place to travel. We are a PT/OT couple.. maybe we should just start up a place like that ourselves!!!

schoolmarm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA, Bali Hai, and National Harbor; Summit at Massanutten
While many/most Wyndham resorts have accessible units, I don't think that any of them have the equipment that you need for your mother-in-law.

The Wyndham Rewards points are also linked to the Wyndham hotels. You earn points for each hotel stay and you can spend them on hotel stays. 15K points for a free night (use this on a Wyndham Grand and not a Super 8!!) or 3 K plus a bit of cash for the "Go Fast".

I don't have the credit card but I am "Platinum" with Rewards Points. With Wyndham Timeshares I'm not VIP let alone platinum.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's been a bit of a whirlwind with all of this, ups and downs, but I don't regret the time spent. I've learned a lot here from some great people and it can only be helpful going forward. And it's from folks who have no stake in the game. We were really hoping this would turn out as well as we hoped, but that's life. Sometimes our trusting nature can get us into unwanted situations, but it won't change who we are, and how we go about life. Paying it forward will always be done without expectations.

Last thing for my own clarification... and future considerations.. Clubwyndham points(not of any interest to us now) and Wyndham rewards are completely different. Wyndham rewards are managed through the Wyndham (Barsclay) credit card account. Are there any other ways Wyndham reward points are "earned"; and, is there any other "account" where points are "earned" and deposited for access.

Best regards to you all,

E&K

off to our next "life learning" adventure:)

oh.. and Smuggler's was the place I was referencing. I hadn't had a chance to do much research on it. But, based on a short glance, the services available would not be sufficient for the needs she would have. Maybe someday we can find them that type of place to travel. We are a PT/OT couple.. maybe we should just start up a place like that ourselves!!!
All of us here enjoy the Wyndham Resorts or we wouldn’t be owners!! It can be very frustrating at times dealing with Wyndham corp.
Wyndham is a good product and we all cherish the memories of our Wyndham resorts vacations!!
So don’t turn your back on the Wyndham timeshare product.
Come back anytime and take care !!

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
Just to keep things straight here, this post is ONLY referring to Wyndham Rewards points. With the credit card, you earn points per purchase, according to the type of purchase like many other cards. In addition, you earn at least 1000 points every time you stay in any Wyndham hotel. Here's the kicker; you don't need the credit card to earn the points for staying in their hotels. Anyone can sign up for the Wyndham Rewards program for free. I've never had the card, but when possible and when it's financially OK, I stay at Wyndham brand hotels. With specials they run from time to time, I've earned 1 free stay and I have enough left for 2 "Go Fast" stays. (Go Fast means 3000 points gets you a discounted stay at a Wyndham hotel) Not every hotel honors the Go Fast program, and the discount is particular to each hotel. So if you have the card already, I would use it to spend what you need to get the 15k points, as long as you're spending on stuff you would buy anyway. After that, I don't think the rewards are as valuable to me as other cards. But the free night can save you a couple of hundred bucks if you happen to need a one night stay in a place where there are no cheap hotels available.

If they were offering you bonus rewards points due to your now rescinded purchase, I don't know but I would assume they would take those back.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free

All the best,

E&K
Receiving any other documents, especially the deed, is not a provision for rescinding. By state law you have a certain number of days in which to rescind your timeshare purchase. I wouldn't be surprised if the sales people inserted that sentence to get people to wait past their rescission period thinking they had to receive the deed first. Go ahead and mail your rescission letter immediately. Be sure everyone who signed the contract signs the letter. It doesn't have to be in any particular form. Simply state that you are exercising your right of rescission of your contract signed whenever. You might include a copy of the first page of the contract to show all the pertinent details.

Be sure to mail your letter by certified mail so that you have a receipt showing that you rescinded within the specified time. That is the key--time is of the essence. Once you've mailed that letter, relax and continue to do your research to find the best deal for your family. Keep in mind that renting timeshares might be the best deal for you.

WBP

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't think you get it yet, I think you think thart there is still some value in what you purchased, but there isn't. I think you'll be lucky to get out of the contract, and I suggest you close the door on Wyndham, and never open that door again.

You've been lied to by someone who has lesss professional and personal stature than a whore, and who works for the most unscrupulous company in America. Certified Rescision letter by USPS Certified Mail, following the letter of the law, make certain that it arrives at Wyndham on time, call your credit card company and refute the charge, if you gave Wyndham a bank account number for automatic withdrawal, shut that account down, and get a new one, and put a freeze/lock on your three credit reports. Then, reach a pact, amongst yourselves to never do anything like this, again.

In my personal opinion, forger timesharing, and rent your vacations from verified sources on VRBO, or Air BNB at NON-timeshare resorts.

Sadly, your credit reports now have at least one ding in them, which will likely lower your credit score, but your credit report could have two or three dings, each for hard pulls. FREEZE YOUR CREDIT REPORT, you are swimming with sharks.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm having difficulty interpreting the moral of your story... can you share?

thanks

There are some members (on TUG) who are difficult in comprending ... please do IMMEDIATELY as ALL the other threads have totally suggested. YOU do NOT HAVE TIME to worry or question the 1 (one) post out of the many members' prior posts.

And IF you feel that above offer was "the deal of the century", you easily can get that deal or a BETTER deal, from the next timeshare sales shark.

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you already own Timeshare with Wyndham Dated before 2002 and not a resale you could possibly have the better deal as you would have both in your ownership but if you rescind too many times and continue with resales you may be hurting your ownership.

Trdyedy - rescind. That is the best deal. You won't have an ownership to hurt, and it wouldn't hurt you anyway.

drtyedy

Reaction score
Gotcha.. was just curious.. sent our cancel letter in today.. no worries.. I'll have a fun time in the future having another source here to consider rentals.. and someday, maybe purchase a resale.

everyone has been helpful in their own ways.. very much appreciated..

E&K

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
I'm sorry, I'm having difficulty interpreting the moral of your story... can you share?

thanks

Ignore the post by N****34: this is all nonsense posting.

Rescind. Period