• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Pompanos Palm Aire CC condos on sale

KenK

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Well, if you like the Fairfield section of Palm Aire CC....and were thinking of buying a developers week, I think you might be interested in this idea:

There are two new condo developments being build in the Palm Aire CC property....full year deeded, one golf course allowed (others are a charge)

They might be a better value than buying a Developer Week at Fairfields Section.

One bed 2 bath at the www.breezesatpalmaire.com are $159,900 or $928.77 month 30 years. (I did not see washers dryers on the plan)

The other www.baycommunities.com (click Pompano) were $169,000 with W/D in units (some feel this is very inportant). This has a $7000 rebate on all units, also golf club usuage..(but I can't find maint fees).

Both have CC usage and their own clubhouse. I don't know what FF wants for a week, but this might be an interesting alternative. (I also don't know how 928.77 per month is figured, unless they have a special interest rate??

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We just returned from Fairways of Palm Aire. Loved it! While there, we toured the Breezes two-bedroom units. They were okay. The updated units, at $207,000, were much nicer than the $169,000 units. It's too bad that they only have one bathroom. The units were a little closed-in for my liking, not as open-concept as most TS.

Dori

KenK

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Dori:
The ads said new construction. You said up-dated looked nicer. Do you know if these were rental apartment that have been converted to condos? If so, the value is now gone, and I take back my 'good deal' idea.

Converted condos from apartment rental, in the past, have been plagued with problems, big problems, (big Assessments) like plumbing, structural, and so forth, unless they have been gutted to the steel supports, and everything has been replaced. I don't even think a conversion has to meet new building codes, but not sure of that.

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ken, I did not get the impression that they were new at all. Maybe they have added some new units farther back. The design also makes me think that they are not new. The kitchen, rather than being open to the dining room (typical timeshare layout) is small and enclosed, with a small passthrough opening to the dining room. Bathrooms have tubs rather than showers. The updated model we saw looked much more modern than the original. New granite(?) countertops, contemporary color scheme, laminate wood floors, etc..

Although the 2-bedroom units are almost 1200 square feet, they do not have that spacious feeling to them.

The pool is small, but looks well-kept. The lake view is nothing I would want to see on a daily basis. No landscaping and the lake is pretty dried-up looking. The upstairs units have no storage lockers, but the downstairs units do. Exterior maintenance street-side looked fine, with nice landscaping.