• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

My Last Post - For a Time

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
To all my TUG buddies,

This will be my last post for two years. My husband and I leave tomorrow for a 23 month mission for our church to the Fiji Suva mission. During that time we will dedicate ourselves and time to serving the humanitarian and gospel needs of the beautiful people of Fiji. All other things will be set aside as we serve the Lord and the people there.

I will miss my participation on TUG and all of my cyber-friends here. You have provided so much knowledge to me through my years here. Not only about timesharing but about life. You prayed with and for my family when we almost lost our daughter earlier this year. You have provided much needed humor so many times. You have provided strength, love, and a sense of friendship that I have not known elsewhere in my life. I know I am about to go into serious withdrawl as I have to set this part of my life aside. I will miss all of you so much!!!

To my dear friend Adriana, I am so glad I got to meet you in Maui last year. And so grateful for the friendship we have developed. You are such a beautiful person - inside and out!

I just couldn't leave without telling all of you, "thank you, my friends," for your willingness to share so much of yourselves here in this forum. Thank you for being my friend. Until we meet again, God bless and keep you, your families, and our wonderful community of TUG!

Look for me to return to TUG in late October 2013!

Much love,
JanT

:wave:

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a very noble cause. I wish you the very best of luck and God's good grace.

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Jan, best wishes to you & your husband!
You'll be missed on TUG.
We'll look forward to hearing from you on your return in 23 months. I'm sure it will be an amazing experience for both of you.

Nancy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good luck and God Bless both of you. Looking forward to a report when you return.

nancy

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
What a generous adventure for you and your hubby. I wish you the best of luck, happiness, and good health. I'm sure you will gain as much as you give. God send.

Will be anxious to hear of your adventures on your return.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
What an exciting adventure! Hope all goes well and you'll give us a full report when you return.:)

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll still be here. :p
What a wonderful experience for you. Many your efforts be fruitful.

funtime

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best of everything - By the way, I notice you have a good deal of timeshares - I hope you have someone to take care of them while you are away. Funtime
PS - we are all glad that your daughter pulled through! Hope her health is better now.

ada903

TUG Member
Reaction score
Jan, you will be much missed, thank you for the beautiful words and for sharing your heart with us, and I look forward to meeting you again! Drop an email line when you can, and if you need help with managing your timeshare weeks while you are gone, you know I am here for you! Hugs!

scrapngen

TUG Member
Reaction score
You will love the Fijian people!! We loved our time in Fiji and found the people to be a big part of why we loved our time there. It seems like all Fijians are proud to sing - to hear the men's voices raised in song in church or out is truly special.

Take care and God bless!!

chriskre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- SSR, Poly,
Wyndham Las Cascadas
HGVC Tuscany Village
Bluegreen CMV UDI
RCI pts at VVParkway
Enchanted Isle resort.
And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

God bless your beautiful feet and the rest of you. :D

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
"Children, go where I send thee"... Jan, you will be missed. God bless you, and your husband for your dedication, and I wish you great success and fulfillment in your mission. You are in my prayers, too. Love