• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Merry Christmas !!!!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you get what you want, need or like this year. I want some more beach time.

Bill

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and safe travels to all!

Best regards.

Mike

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
to you and yours as well!

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is my 4th Christmas at my current job. One of the "perks" of my job is that the company shuts down in between Christmas and New Years. These extra days off don't count towards vacation time. When I took this job I thought "meh" to this benefit. Now that I have it , I LOVE IT! It allows me to truly take time off and relax over the holidays.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
This is my 4th Christmas at my current job. One of the "perks" of my job is that the company shuts down in between Christmas and New Years. These extra days off don't count towards vacation time. When I took this job I thought "meh" to this benefit. Now that I have it , I LOVE IT! It allows me to truly take time off and relax over the holidays.

I never “meh” to paid time off. :)
With my transfer I was switched over to a corporate job so I have the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve off now. Gotta like extra days off!!

Last edited:

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have already had the best present. My grand kids here for the day baking some cookies and setting up the Christmas village. They will be back Friday for 3 days.

79995830_2588296084572680_8313771149804699648_o.jpg

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Dave

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
It has to be Mele Kalimimaka this year for me.

Mele Kalikimaka everyone!!

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
Merry Christmas to all. May the spirit of the season bring happiness and joy to You, your family and friends.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score

Cornell, in this day and time in the workplace; that is an outstanding PERK..
Please enjoy this perk with your family members and love ones.
Merry Christmas.

1Kflyerguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points

My employer does the same thing. Its great for the whole company to shut down, as unlike a vacation, the email slows to crawl!

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
The errands are all done. The presents are all wrapped. My wife and I are sitting here in front of the fireplace, toasting the season with a traditional rum and eggnog. If you are travelling, have a safe and uneventful journey. If you are driving, please arrive alive and refrain from drinking until you get there. Merry Christmas to all and best wishes of the season to you and yours!

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My wife made me go to Lowes to get a faucet for the bathroom. She also made me install it. What might seem to her is a Christmas miracle is I remembered to replace it and its working in time for company. She told me to fix it a while back and I turned off the water to the faucet. She thought it was fixed because it stopped dripping. I forgot about it as it is a guest bathroom. We were both happy until my grand daughter asked why there isn't any water at the sink. Now every one is happy.

Merry Christmas !!!

Bill

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
Merry Christmas to everyone!

This will actually be the first Christmas we will be spending in our home - which we bought 10 years ago. Since 2009 we've always done a road trip with extended family and usually this has involved a timeshare. I can honestly say it's a nice feeling to be home for a change!