• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott Timeshare Users Group

Former Cruiser

TUG Member
Reaction score
Earlier in the week I found a link to the Marriott Timeshare Users Group in a TUB thread. The site had excellent information on depositing, trading, etc. I forgot to Bookmark it, and now I can't find it. Does anyone have it?

Last edited:

Clark

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Ocean
Barony Beach Club
Great site for Newbies you say?

How is that, since there is nothing there? When I logged on, it said there were two people logged on, which, it also said, was the most people ever logged on at one time.

You wouldnt be be secretly promoting your site would you? Naaahh.

Cathyb

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Very user friendly website but what happens if and when the new system of points/trades pops up?

Clark

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Ocean
Barony Beach Club
Ok, I take back my first post.

The reason I didnt see anything there was that I was viewing the screen I saw after opening my account -- that didnt show me how to get anywhere.

Now that I see what the site has, it looks like a great information resource.

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
Can't Get On

How are you all logging onto this site? I can't seem to get anything but that read along video.

It says click onto read more but I get nowhere.:confused:

Clark

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Ocean
Barony Beach Club
Well, I registered this morning while the site was still open and they were requesting alpha testers. It indicated I would receive a password to the site.

Now this afternoon the site is closed to new members as they say they have their 20 alpha testers, so you cant get in. Actually, I cant get in yet either as I have not received a password, so I dont really know if I am an alpha tester or was too late.

My comments on it being a nice site are based on the video.

billymach4

TUG Member
Reaction score
I suspect whoever is running this site took it down. I knew this would not last too long. Probably got notified from Marriott's legal team. The information on this site was genuinely accurate and smacked of an insider, or former insider. The alpha tester / beta tester language is just a cover to keep things quite for the time being.

Clark

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Ocean
Barony Beach Club
Hmm, well I've been thinking about the fact it uses Marriott in the name, which, I agree with you, Marriott would not allow.

But my conclusion is different from yours -- I think it is an under-cover attempt by Marriott to get input on a site Marriott themselves are in fact building.

But -- I could be wrong --

Former Cruiser

TUG Member
Reaction score
I must be one of the Alpha testers as I was just able to log in again and access all the information.

This notice was on the page:

We have our 20 Alpha testers and have closed the site for more work - thanks for all those that applied.

We will be notifying everyone who applied as an Alpha tester and didn't make the cutoff when Beta testers are needed.

Thanks,

Merlin

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Site was closed this morning. I could not register.

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hmm, well I've been thinking about the fact it uses Marriott in the name, which, I agree with you, Marriott would not allow.

But my conclusion is different from yours -- I think it is an under-cover attempt by Marriott to get input on a site Marriott themselves are in fact building.

But -- I could be wrong --

When I browsed this entire site back in October, it became obvious that this was NOT a website designed by Marriott. It is (was) about 2-3 notches below a professional quality website that they would produce. IMHO

Terry