• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MARRIOTT SUMMITT WATCH - Town Lift?

JNMuno456

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Town Lift typically opens at Park City Mountain? I am wanting to stay at Summitt Watch 12/17/21-12/23/21 but would like know if the lift will be open. I know this lift is pretty much right outside the Summitt Watch. Any help you can give would be great! Thanks!

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't know for sure, but I would think that this close to holiday weeks, the Town Lift would absolutely be open.

It's not a lift that's snow dependent, so it can be open despite the conditions. That means at the end of the day, if there isn't enough snow on the hill to ski down, or you aren't a confident enough skier to take on the blue run, you can download on the lift at the end of the day.

Also, the Town Lift is an important access point for getting on the mountain for people staying right in town. It can be a bit of a hassle to get to the main base (where Mountainside is located) but if anyone in your party is taking ski lessons, you will have to make your way to the main base area by shuttle.

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Town Lift typically opens at Park City Mountain? I am wanting to stay at Summitt Watch 12/17/21-12/23/21 but would like know if the lift will be open. I know this lift is pretty much right outside the Summitt Watch. Any help you can give would be great! Thanks!
Are you asking about opening dates or times?

Barring weather, mechanical or some other act if God, the lift will be open during those dates. Lift opens officially at 9am but they do let people on earlier - YMMV...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

JNMuno456

Reaction score
Are you asking about opening dates or times?

Barring weather, mechanical or some other act if God, the lift will be open during those dates. Lift opens officially at 9am but they do let people on earlier - YMMV...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your response. I was asking about dates. I was in Park City on December 13 2019 and the Town lift was not open yet. I believe it was because of low snow accumulation that particular year.