• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott Resort Site Maps

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Moderator Note: At Dioxide's request this post has been edited to delete outdated info and link instead to his most-current compilation in Post #57. Thanks once more for all your work on the forum, Dioxide!

When Marriott rolled out their new Destinations Club Points Program they removed public access to links to their resort site maps. The maps can still be accessed without logging in to my-vacationclub.com; however, the links are not available unless you are an owner with an online account and have plenty of patience with the very clunky site.

I have compiled links to all of the available resort maps. View to your hearts content.

Something I learned from compiling this is that Marriott doesn't updated these very often.

Last edited by a moderator:

NWL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Something I learned from compiling this is that Marriott doesn't updated these very often.

You're right about that. The Shadow Ridge one is so old it does not show anything completed in the new Enclaves section. Would you like an updated one?

Thanks for compiling the list!

Cheers!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
You're right about that. The Shadow Ridge one is so old it does not show anything completed in the new Enclaves section. Would you like an updated one?

Thanks for compiling the list!

Cheers!

If you have a link to it, I will update it.

NWL

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't have a link, just a .jpg scan. I tried to attach it to this post, but the quality was not good. Would you like me to email it to you?

Cheers!

billymach4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sticky Request please.

Moderator please make this a sticky.

Dioxide Thank You so much. This is a great source of visual information.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Dixie, this is very helpful, thank you for doing this!

Ann in CA

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Mountainside, Marriott's Waiohai, Marriott's Canyon Villas, Marriott's Marbella, Shell Vacation Club
Thanks Dioxcide. This is great!

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have updated the post on this topic in the FAQs for this Marriott forum (accessible at the top of the list of Marriott forum topics) to include a link to this thread.

Thanks for doing all of the work to link to the maps!

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Very nice, thanks! Dioxide, how do we send you updated maps if we get them from the resorts? What kind of files do you need?

(Boy, it stinks that page is gone from Marriott's thousand offerings :D - it looks like we'd all gotten used to its convenience.)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Very nice, thanks! Dioxide, how do we send you updated maps if we get them from the resorts? What kind of files do you need?

(Boy, it stinks that page is gone from Marriott's thousand offerings :D - it looks like we'd all gotten used to its convenience.)

Images won't help me. These links are to maps located on Marriott websites. I don't have anywhere to host any image or PDF files. I have the site where the ROFR database it, but once I start adding large image files it will eat up the monthly bandwidth limits set on Tripod.

If Marriott ever updates their resort maps or adds new ones I will update my link list.

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
These links to the resort maps don't seem to work any more. Is it me?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
do NOT work for me in Internet Explorer :mad:
BUT do work for me in Firefox :cool:
:shrug:

What version of IE are you using. They work for me in 7 and above. Though I know you can't even access my-vacationclub.com in 6 or below.

luvgoldns

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
What version of IE are you using. They work for me in 7 and above. Though I know you can't even access my-vacationclub.com in 6 or below.

now that's even stranger cause i'm using IE8 :shrug:

ileneg

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I'm using IE 9, which I think is brand-spanking new. I never had problems accessing the maps prior, but since Windows upgraded me yesterday, I can no longer view them. I get an error saying the location does not exist.

I tried using FireFox, but I get an error message about the connection to the site being interrupted. I tried several times but got the same message each time.

Last edited:

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm using IE 9, which I think is brand-spanking new. I never had problems accessing the maps prior, but since Windows upgraded me yesterday, I can no longer view them. I get an error saying the location does not exist.

I tried using FireFox, but I get an error message about the connection to the site being interrupted. I tried several times but got the same message each time.

I cannot open the wed page using this link now.

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I can't get to my-vacationclub.com at ALL, which explains why I cannot get to the resort maps. This goes for both IE and Firefox.

Can someone who CAN get in look up the phone number to call for web issues and post it here? Thanks.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Updated With Missing Maps

[Outdated content deleted.]

Last edited by a moderator:

JPrisco

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great!
I was just looking for a map and it took me way to long to find one.
This makes it so easy.
Thanks!