• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott Resort Calendars

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
What I did for resort maps, I have done for resort calendars. This is for weeks based reservations.

See POST #47 below for @dioxide45's update on 6/7/22. <-- SueDonJ

Last edited by a moderator:

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Outdated info deleted.]

Dioxide, thanks for posting this.

ral

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sticky?

Thank you for this convenient chart. Can it become part of a sticky?

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Outstanding!! I have saved this thread.

saturn28

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Outdated info deleted.]

Dioxide, do you have the link to the Marriott Resort Maps.

Thanks

vincenzi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much!

dioxide45, Thank you very much! I have printed the calendars and put them in my timeshare file. They will be very helpful in making future reservations.

sail27bill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. It is extremely helpful, especially noting the seasons and which weeks they pertain to. Of course, the only prolem is that now I am going to have to go on vacation more.:)

Mamianka

TUG Member
Reaction score
Once again - great work, collecting info all in one place. I had only seen calendars, last time I looked, up to 2013 - and I was told by Marriott employees (who NEVER lie - ever . . and always ALL have the most UTD info . . .) that there will be The Great Recalculation for 2013 - that the lowly shall be raised, and the mighty - well, not laid low, but made more reasonable and comparably equitable. Good to have the calendars - but if they are gonna do some mid-course adjustments, they had better do a HECK of a better job than they did with the rollout!

andrea t

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the time you put into it and thereby making things so convenient for all of us!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Once again - great work, collecting info all in one place. I had only seen calendars, last time I looked, up to 2013 - and I was told by Marriott employees (who NEVER lie - ever . . and always ALL have the most UTD info . . .) that there will be The Great Recalculation for 2013 - that the lowly shall be raised, and the mighty - well, not laid low, but made more reasonable and comparably equitable. Good to have the calendars - but if they are gonna do some mid-course adjustments, they had better do a HECK of a better job than they did with the rollout!

If there will be a Great Recalculation, Marriot better be working on it now. They will have to have 2013 point charts out by November I would think.

Ann in CA

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Mountainside, Marriott's Waiohai, Marriott's Canyon Villas, Marriott's Marbella, Shell Vacation Club
Thanks Dioxide45! This will be very helpful.

Mamianka

TUG Member
Reaction score
If there will be a Great Recalculation, Marriot better be working on it now. They will have to have 2013 point charts out by November I would think.

My thoughts, too. Maybe the Great Sit-Down of Poobahs will be in 2013 - or sooner - and we will get the results on a drip-by-drip "What do you need to know for? You are an OWNER?? Hah!" basis. I was told this at BPT - which gives 2050 a year (we own EOY). Since the beach is right there , one would think that this would be worth more. Granted, you need to cross a 2-lane street - but we have stayed at Marriotts that OWN their beach, and the walk is further to it! So, we were told that the points of THIS place would go up. Granted, it is the top floors of a public building - but God is not making any more beach-front property (unless you count erosion . . .). Dinky pool - but not nearly as bad as the bathtub-on-the-roof at MGC - but we do not go there (own there) to swim. Any other places that we think are way undervalued? Not that anyone is going to snitch if they own a place that is way OVER valued in points!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Updated since most of the calendars in post #1 are getting old.

[Outdated content deleted.]

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you

I'm saving this to my computer. You did a Great Job especially since it was so time and labor intensive!!! I appreciate your efforts on our behalf.

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much! This is very helpful!

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Just an FYI post #17 which is referenced in the stickies won't open to the calendars unless you are logged on at owners.marriottvacationclub.com. Was this always the case and is there a place to view the calendars without logging in?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Just an FYI post #17 which is referenced in the stickies won't open to the calendars unless you are logged on at owners.marriottvacationclub.com. Was this always the case and is there a place to view the calendars without logging in?

This seems to be new. I found the same problem in the resort map thread. I have fixed that. Not sure if I will be able to fix this one. The resort maps are on a public facing website, I don't think the same is true for the resort calendars.

It seems to be related to the new website that MVCI put out recently.

zentraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Four Seasons Residence Club
This seems to be new. I found the same problem in the resort map thread. I have fixed that. Not sure if I will be able to fix this one. The resort maps are on a public facing website, I don't think the same is true for the resort calendars.

It seems to be related to the new website that MVCI put out recently.

Thank you dioxide. You are a treasure. Would also appreciate being able to see it not logged in.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
It seems that if you click through the links to the Marriott calendars that it takes you to the owner login page, however logging in doesn't actually open the calendars. All the links in post #17 are dead at the moment.