• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott II Unit Codes

OutAndAbout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I get that, but how do we know that TOMV is 828sqft and it isn't OVTM that is actually 828sqft? I don't see anything in post #270 that indicates which one is which.
All the details for post 270 and 272 are from the Marriott website, which has details for each specific villa type.

Go to the Villas tab then click "View Details" to see villa details such as kitchen vs kitchenette (under Room Amenities) and sqft/sqm (under Room Overview)

The description is the same for both except for the square footage.
Each villa has a different summary description, although that has nothing to do with sqft. (One 1br has balcony in the description while the other does not - even though they both have balconies. The smaller 1br is called, "Larger Guest room")

OVTM
1 Bedroom Villa
1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony
788sqft/71sqm
Fully equipped kitchen
Outdoor spaces: balcony (1)​

OVTG
Larger Guest room
1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony
587sqft/53sqm
Kitchenette

TOMV
1 Bedroom Villa
1 King, Sofa bed
828sqft/75sqm
Fully equipped kitchen

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
All the details for post 270 and 272 are from the Marriott website, which has details for each specific villa type.

Go to the Villas tab then click "View Details" to see villa details such as kitchen vs kitchenette (under Room Amenities) and sqft/sqm (under Room Overview)

Each villa has a different summary description, although that has nothing to do with sqft. (One 1br has balcony in the description while the other does not - even though they both have balconies. The smaller 1br is called, "Larger Guest room")

The problem is that TOMV and OVTM are effectively the same type of unit. They both have full kitchens and in room laundry. The only difference is the square footage. So we still really don't know from the description which is the larger side of a 2BR unit that locks off in to the 1BR and Larger Guest Room or if it is the 1BR master side of a regular 2BR lock off.

n777lt

TUG Member
Reaction score
It must include ADA units. I don't think any of the town homes are ADA compliant, just the flats. So that would make sense. I know that I have all of the unit types accounted for in the list.

To finish this digression...Actually, there are a couple (or more) of townhouses (2 story) with elevators and ADA bathrooms! I managed to get one on short notice the year I ended up on crutches 2 weeks before our stay, thanks to the GM and his team.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
The problem is that TOMV and OVTM are effectively the same type of unit. They both have full kitchens and in room laundry. The only difference is the square footage. So we still really don't know from the description which is the larger side of a 2BR unit that locks off in to the 1BR and Larger Guest Room or if it is the 1BR master side of a regular 2BR lock off.

I did the complete math out to the 2BR units to confirm.

ZZAA: 1185 sqft
ZZAB: 1375 sqft

TOMV 828sqft + TOGV 357sqft = ZZAA 1185sqft

OVTM 788sqft + OVTG 587sqft = ZZAB 1375sqft

Here is the updated list for Lakeshore Reserve

OVTM....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................1BR large portion of two master suite 2BR unit.
TOMV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................1BR portion of 2BR unit.
OVTG....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................1BR small portion of two master suite 2BR unit.
TOVI....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR dedicated unit.
THMV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR portion of 3BR unit.
TBOF....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR townhome.
ZZAB....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR unit that locks off in to two 1BR master suites.
ZZAA....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
TBBV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................3BR townhome.
ZZAO....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................3BR unit that locks off in to 2BR and studio.
TOGV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................Studio portion of 2BR unit.
THGV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................Studio portion of 3BR unit.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
To finish this digression...Actually, there are a couple (or more) of townhouses (2 story) with elevators and ADA bathrooms! I managed to get one on short notice the year I ended up on crutches 2 weeks before our stay, thanks to the GM and his team.

Interesting. I had read a filing where MVCI had applied to obtain a waiver on ADA compliance of the town home units. Guess they weren't granted the waiver.

With 12 different unit types excluding ADA complaint and 19 with , it would mean that not all different unit types have an ADA compliant option. Perhaps they don't have an ADA complaint option in one of the studio types. Given the floating unit at Lakeshore Reserve, they can move people between units. I am also pretty sure they don't code out the ADA complaint unit types differently. They just move people between ADA and non ADA based on request.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
San Diego

SUIT....San Diego................N/A................King Suite
DSTE....San Diego................N/A................2 Double Suite
EKNG....San Diego................City View..........King Suite
ZZAB....San Diego................N/A................2 Bedroom Connecting Suite

Ann in CA

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Mountainside, Marriott's Waiohai, Marriott's Canyon Villas, Marriott's Marbella, Shell Vacation Club
Our Marbella Beach Club unit code is HTHVI. It is three bedroom, but we can't yet bring it up using the Marriott reservation number. I assume it is a dedicated three bedroom, based on Playa's codes, and not ocean view, as our 2 bedroom at Marbella a few years ago was HTOVI, and at Playa, the three bedroom sea front was ZZOF. Anyone know? And if so, which building should we request?

Thanks.

OutAndAbout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our Marbella Beach Club unit code is HTHVI. It is three bedroom, but we can't yet bring it up using the Marriott reservation number. I assume it is a dedicated three bedroom, based on Playa's codes, and not ocean view, as our 2 bedroom at Marbella a few years ago was HTOVI, and at Playa, the three bedroom sea front was ZZOF. Anyone know? And if so, which building should we request?

Thanks.
Marriott.com and marriottvacationclub.com both show only one type of each villa (3br, 2br, 1br).

Here's the 3br floorplan

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA

Thanks.

Marriott.com and marriottvacationclub.com both show only one type of each villa (3br, 2br, 1br).

Here's the 3br floorplan

Yeah, only Playa Andaluza shows as having views. No specific views at Marbella.

OBVI....Marbella Beach Club.........N/A................1BR unit.
TOVI....Marbella Beach Club.........N/A................2BR unit.
THVI....Marbella Beach Club.........N/A................3BR unit.

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Reading the recent reference to Playa Andaluza prompted me to check the II codes and I believe an update may be helpful to the full list
Sea Front
The 3 bed Full unit is described as ZZOF
If we lock it off,
The 2 bed Master suite is described as OFOM
The 1 bed Guest Studio suite is described as OFTG
(I also note that for Garden View the 1 bed Guest Studio suite is described as GVTG)

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Reading the recent reference to Playa Andaluza prompted me to check the II codes and I believe an update may be helpful to the full list
Sea Front
The 3 bed Full unit is described as ZZOF
If we lock it off,
The 2 bed Master suite is described as OFOM
The 1 bed Guest Studio suite is described as OFTG
(I also note that for Garden View the 1 bed Guest Studio suite is described as GVTG)

TOGA....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........2BR dedicated unit.
GVTM....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........2BR portion of 3BR unit.
OFOM....Playa Andaluza..............Sea Front..........2BR portion of 3BR unit.
TBOV....Playa Andaluza..............Sea Front..........2BR unit.
THVI....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........3BR dedicated unit.
ZZAO....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........3BR unit that locks off in to 2BR and studio.
ZZOF....Playa Andaluza..............Sea Front..........3BR unit that locks off in to 2BR and studio.
THBS....Playa Andaluza..............Beach Side.........3BR unit.
OFTG....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........Studio portion of 3BR unit.
GVTG....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........Studio portion of a 2BR unit.
GVTG....Playa Andaluza..............Resort View........Studio portion of a 3BR unit Sea Front unit

Barry, It looks like the first three are already accounted for. It looks like I just have GVTG duplicated. Is there such thing as a Resort View? I think the code/description that is listed last may be an error.

bazzap

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am as near certain as I can be that Playa Andaluza only has the two views
Sea Front (which we own)
and
Garden View
so I believe the Beach Side and Resort View names don't actually exist.
OFTG is definitely wrong and should be Sea Front, not Garden View
The "duplicate" GVTG is also wrong, it may possibly be the Studio portion of either a 2 Bed or a 3 Bed unit but it certainly can't be both "Garden View" and "Sea Front"
I hope this makes sense.
MALC9990 may like to comment further.

OutAndAbout

TUG Member
Reaction score
THBS....Playa Andaluza..............Beach Side.........3BR unit.
OFTG....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........Studio portion of 3BR unit.
GVTG....Playa Andaluza..............Garden View........Studio portion of a 2BR unit.
GVTG....Playa Andaluza..............Resort View........Studio portion of a 3BR unit Sea Front unit

Barry, It looks like the first three are already accounted for. It looks like I just have GVTG duplicated. Is there such thing as a Resort View? I think the code/description that is listed last may be an error.

I am as near certain as I can be that Playa Andaluza only has the two views
Sea Front (which we own)
and
Garden View
so I believe the Beach Side and Resort View names don't actually exist.
OFTG is definitely wrong and should be Sea Front, not Garden View
The "duplicate" GVTG is also wrong, it may possibly be the Studio portion of either a 2 Bed or a 3 Bed unit but it certainly can't be both "Garden View" and "Sea Front"
Marriott.com uses a Resort View description for a studio. The full villa (main villa and lockoff) may be Seafront or Garden View but it seems they categorize the lockoff view differently.

THBS - Non Lock-off, 3 Bedroom Apartment, Seafront, Balcony
OFTG - Smaller Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Resort view, Balcony
GVTG - Smaller Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Garden view, Balcony

bazzap

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott.com uses a Resort View description for a studio. The full villa (main villa and lockoff) may be Seafront or Garden View but it seems they categorize the lockoff view differently.

THBS - Non Lock-off, 3 Bedroom Apartment, Seafront, Balcony
OFTG - Smaller Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Resort view, Balcony
GVTG - Smaller Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Garden view, Balcony
Very interesting.
It seems Marriott may be inconsistent in their view description of the studios at Playa Andaluza.
When I sign in to my account and check availability for my lock off, selecting the studio, this is what I see with it clearly described as Sea Front view.
Then when I reserve and exchange through II, the confirmation shows OFTG.

Weeks in your season shown in bold.
Your Selected Resort
Playa Andaluza
Season: Silver
Villa Type: Deluxe Guest Room
View: Sea Front
Deed ID: XX*XXXX*XX*X

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Very interesting.
It seems Marriott may be inconsistent in their view description of the studios at Playa Andaluza.
When I sign in to my account and check availability for my lock off, selecting the studio, this is what I see with it clearly described as Sea Front view.
Then when I reserve and exchange through II, the confirmation shows OFTG.

Weeks in your season shown in bold.
Your Selected Resort
Playa Andaluza
Season: Silver
Villa Type: Deluxe Guest Room
View: Sea Front
Deed ID: XX*XXXX*XX*X

I wonder if the studio is like the studio side of the 3BR lock off at Aruba Surf Club? The 3BR is considered Ocean Side as is the 2BR master side. However, due to how the studio is situated, it only has an island view.

bazzap

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the studio is like the studio side of the 3BR lock off at Aruba Surf Club? The 3BR is considered Ocean Side as is the 2BR master side. However, due to how the studio is situated, it only has an island view.
I know what you mean, as the studio parts of the 3 bed Sea Front lock offs at Playa are also positioned with more of a side on Sea view whereas the Master has a front on Sea view.
Even on the Marriott confirmation email for one of our Playa Andaluza reservations though, they still use the description Sea Front for the studio (as cut & pasted below)
"Your Room
Number of rooms: 1
You have requested:
Room type: Deluxe Guest Room Sea Front, 2
Guests in room: 2"

pspercy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club x2
DC points
Ko Olina IVMT Mountain View
I traded my MOC week for MKO, on II it said cat IVMT.

We were given a fourth floor unit almost directly above the main entrance (not the porte cochere) to the Hale Moana building, #10406.

View to left:
P1040802sm.jpg

Straight ahead:
P1040803sm.jpg

To the right:
P1040804sm.jpg

Arguably an OV !!!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Ko Olina IVMT Mountain View
I traded my MOC week for MKO, on II it said cat IVMT.

We were given a fourth floor unit almost directly above the main entrance (not the porte cochere) to the Hale Moana building, #10406.

Arguably an OV !!!

You can see the ocean. Can't really see the mountains as the view category would indicate.

pspercy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club x2
DC points
You can see the ocean. Can't really see the mountains as the view category would indicate.

A higher unit would've been better, ahead & left was the marina if the trees weren't blocking the view. Still, it was fine:)

ral

TUG Member
Reaction score
MVC at Surfers Paradise

Anyone know the difference between these two codes at MVC at Surfers Paradise (Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia)?
DPSTE and DKSTE
I know they are both one bedroom suites.
Possibly Lagoon View vs. City View?? If so, which code applies to which view? Unusual that they are 5 letter codes when most other codes in the system are 4 letter codes.

Last edited:

ral

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the difference between these two codes at MVC at Surfers Paradise (Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia)?
DPSTE and DKSTE
I know they are both one bedroom suites.
Possibly Lagoon View vs. City View?? If so, which code applies to which view? Unusual that they are 5 letter codes when most other codes in the system are 4 letter codes.

Found out the answer:pSTE is Lagoon (also referred to as Ocean) View 1 Bedroom Suite and KSTE is City (also referred to as Mountain) View 1 Bedroom Suite. The "D" prior to both codes in my case probably refers to a bulk Deposit from MVC into II.

Has an II Unit Code been started for the Surfers Paradise property?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Surfers Paradise

Here is what I am finding so far. I find it odd that they have some duplicated unit types, perhaps just the square footage is differet?

KSTE...Surfers Paradise....City View.......1BR Suite, King, Sofa Bed
.......Surfers Paradise....City View.......1BR Suite, King, Sofa Bed
ZZAB...Surfers Paradise....City View.......2BR Suite, Bedroom 1: King, Bedroom 2: King, Sofa Bed
.......Surfers Paradise....City View.......Guest room, King, Sofa Bed
PSTE...Surfers Paradise....Lagoon View.....1BR Suite, King, Sofa Bed
.......Surfers Paradise....Lagoon View.....1BR Suite, King, Sofa Bed
ZZAA...Surfers Paradise....Lagoon View.....2BR Suite, Bedroom 1: King, Bedroom 2: King, Sofa Bed
.......Surfers Paradise....Lagoon View.....Guest room, King, Sofa Bed
KING...Surfers Paradise....Lagoon View.....Guest room, Sofa Bed

Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I like the whole discussion about the units but is there an easy link (Perhaps its own sticky or as part of post 1) to the entire current list so I can look up a unit type?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I like the whole discussion about the units but is there an easy link (Perhaps its own sticky or as part of post 1) to the entire current list so I can look up a unit type?
There is a link in Post #1 that goes to the post that contains the most recent version of the list.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Thanks. Think my eyes are going because I swear I started with post 1 looking for the link.
Looking for Pulse Mayflower DDBDB (Studio). I am imagine 2 double beds because it was listed as 2/4 in II.