• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marina Fiesta Cabo

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Im looking for info on this resort such as room size, seasons, email address of hoa, maintance fee's and desirable locations.

Thanks
Bill

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What ? no help for Bill...... I did read that there is an extra MF every five years on the TUG reviews.

I am thinking about buying, trading or renting here for trophy fishing.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Bill, I thought there would be some answers for you by now from owners at Marina Fiesta. Since you're wanting to use it when you go down to Cabo to fish, it's probably the best location for access to the marina.

I think someone once mentioned that owners at some Cabo properties were prohibited from exchanging into other Cabo properties, but I don't know all the ramifications of that.

Hopefully someone else can provide more details.

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey Bill:

Hope I can be of some help!

I have stayed at 6 different resorts in CABO. This is not in same class as new scratch built resorts like PB, but location and swimable beach at hand is big plus. It is what appeals to you.

As I recall, it is renovated hotel but they did a great job. Our deluxe room on 3rd floor had great views of harbor and two bath rooms plus large balcony. Like most in Mexico partial kitchen.

Salesman said he could not believe we got such a nice unit as RCI exchangers were supposed to be on first floor with no view. I acted alive and took my money. If doing pitches sign up at air port where you get $300 cash or car rental where you get $300 in vouchers off car rental. Also read sticky on driving in Mexico if renting a car!

GF loved walking to shopping as I pass.

Big review complaint is noise at night, but half deaf and did not bother me even with sliders open and a couple Margaritas for sleeping pills.

Go to RCI web site for details and reviews.

I would hang loose on buying for now. Wyndham has bought old hotel at end of Marina and refurbishing into time shares. Have no idea what rates will be, but if you pick up say 200K+ plus Wyndam points on resale for a couple bucks and $1,000 in MF should make easy booking. I am looking for grand opening celebration and hope to check out!

AI is fine for a couple days, but after that too much for me.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks.
I am watching an ebay auction for a studio that has a RTU that ends in 2017 but I think Im going to pass. Its just two small for two guys. This would be the guy trip.
However, I did see an exchange for a 1 bed unit using my Worldmark. So if I can see it I can exchange even though I own UVC ? Or is my UVC considered Nuevo Vallarta ?

Thanks
Bill

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
I only own Wyndham so not familar with other programs.

Do know all Mexico is RTU. While all sales people say can be extended to 100 years but none know how.

But when one buys Wyndham. it becomes worthless right away!

nazclk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hundred year use.

I have a one bedroom hundred year use at Sunset Beach in Cabo. Also the villas known as Montecristo by Sunset Beach are perpetual ownership which means you own the right to use forever.