• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Krystal International Vacation Club - PVR

Jack

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are attending a buddies wedding in PVR in late May. We are arriving on a Thursday and are booked into a 1 bedroom starting that Friday.We plan to check out Monday. A couple of questions,
1) does anyone know if they will let you rent a unit or room for Thurs,
2) Are the units oceanfront or is it a long walk from the beach. Do they accomodate requests for oceanfront units?
3) I see there seem to be a hotel associated with the Krystal, we have friends that will be down there as well and they are thinking of staying at the hotel. Is it convenient to the timeshare and well regarded.

Thanks in advance . tuggers always have an insight to share--- or trick of the trade. Jack

leonore

TUG Member
Reaction score
Krystal International Vacation Club

Hi, we have just returned from 2 weeks at the Krystal. You will love it! The one bedroom units are ocean view, close to the ocean and the beach, and the hotel units are also right there. The grounds, pools, service are all superb! Have fun, leonore