• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

know company? [peachtree resorts]

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Did they call you with an offer?

There are several threads on TUG about this company - they are your basic telephone scammers - you don't want to interact with them.

This is the rule of thumb for timeshare business offers: If there is an upfront fee - it's a scam. Reputable resale agents, and rental agents do not charge upfront fees.

If you continue to have contact with them, you will be identified as an easy mark, and get a lot more phone calls from unsolicited telephone scammers.

Last edited:

wb6ibb

Reaction score
peachtree resorts

yes, they did contact me with an offer....which sounded very good but was leary about the offer....

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Scam!! Scam!!! Please do not answer their telephone calls.

david_cain4

Reaction score
you are going to be in trouble

I can't believe the people here someone ask if you heard about a company and without verification of the business full name, business type, address, and phone number you start making accusations which are slanderous and illegal....

you might be talking about a different company than you are thinking about this company can sue you!

you have no evidence that this company has done anything wrong someone simply asked if you knew them and you called them a scam which means they can sue you for damages i know for a fact that they do not charge any fee's to the seller for the sale of their property because they do not sell timeshares they help people to locate their timeshare and buy them

i will take screen shots of this post to make sure that tub does not take it down, I hear every time someone says something good about a company they delete the post which is also illegal and tug will be liable as well,

I will forward this info to this company as well as the user names of the people who made these slanderous remarks so they can sue you people and i hope they research all the complaints you have made in the past about any other companies without having any proof or direct knowledge of wrong doings about them as well and notify them to

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
always nice to see folks who work for these sorts of companies show up on the forums to participate with useful input!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
So, David - Do you work for Peachtree or own it?

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will forward this info to this company as well as the user names of the people who made these slanderous remarks so they can sue you people and i hope they research all the complaints you have made in the past about any other companies without having any proof or direct knowledge of wrong doings about them as well and notify them to

Hi, make sure you spell my name right. This company has all the markings of a scam to me, including the requisite shill poster.

david_cain4

Reaction score
explain since everyone here knows it all how can they be a scam when they do not charge a fee to the timeshare owner

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You would have a lot more credibility if you told us why you are defending this company? What is your personal experience with them?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
The cold call out of the blue with a very good offer on a timeshare is usually the hallmark of a scam.

I guess knowing the details of the resort and the offer would cement the scam call but experience of multitudes has shown that the above MO is enough to call it a scam.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
explain since everyone here knows it all how can they be a scam when they do not charge a fee to the timeshare owner

funny, the OP didn't mention that there wasn't an upfront fee. Interesting that you should know this.

A company that promises a ridiculous sale price AND no up-front fee is even more a scammer than the ones who intend to just list the contract for a high fee. Because they string along the victim with promises of a closing deal that is very lucrative, then suddenly transfer costs or taxes have to be paid. All safe, of course, because it's wired to an escrow account. Except that the "escrow" account is an offshore fraud account. I have a gut feeling you know all this, though.

david_cain4

Reaction score
i know so much because they bought my property they had my information for over two years but they finally called me and gave me an offer non of the processes you people are talking about pertain to this company they don't do any of that escrow offshore stuff or anything like that why are you people so mad at the world and why so mad at a company that you know nothing about how would you like it if people started making up lies about you and putting them out there

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Interesting - what did you pay to list it with them?

What timeshare did you sell?

How much did you get for it?

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Here's some old posts about them.

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191593

Here's a sample:
They are almost non-existent on the web, not a good sign for any legit company. Did find their on-line "yellow pages" which many scammers list on. Their listed address of 272 Peachtree St in Atlanta does not exist per a website called smartystreets.com. Their listed phone number, while an Atlanta prefix, is a VoIP Internet number. This scammer was simply careless when picking an address out of the hat for their "virtual" office. Their website must be so new that it can't even be found yet.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
i know so much because they bought my property they had my information for over two years but they finally called me and gave me an offer non of the processes you people are talking about pertain to this company they don't do any of that escrow offshore stuff or anything like that why are you people so mad at the world and why so mad at a company that you know nothing about how would you like it if people started making up lies about you and putting them out there

Pretty much the same way I feel about shills posting lies about having done business with a fraudulent company.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

But as you said elsewhere, how would you know which company the OP was talking about when the full name and address was never mentioned. You just popped out of the blue, 2 days after a posting about a company with the name Peachtree in the title and having to do with cold calling offering money for timeshares.