• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kauai Beach Club ZZAB

calberry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Timber Lodge, Lake Tahoe (2 weeks)
Marriott Ko Olina, Oahu, Hi. EOY
UVC, Villa del Arco, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.EOY
We booked our EOY owner's week at Ko Olina for next Sept, and then submitted a 'deposit first' trade for the Kauai Beach Club for the week before.

We used our 2011 Timberlodge 2BR for 'bait', and just hooked a 2BR ZZAB at Kauai :whoopie:

Does anyone know what ZZAB means, and/or what we should request as far as a location is concerned?

We were in Kauai 22 years ago on our 20th anniversary, and stopped by the Marriott just to look around...and were SO impressed. Of course that was long before it became a timeshare, and long before we became Marriott owners :)

Thanks,

Steve

dualrated2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina, Waiohai, Grand Chateau, Desert Springs Villas, Willow Ridge
Not sure about Kauai Beach Club but ZZAB at Ko Olina is a 2 BR Island View.

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
Nice when a plan comes together- have a great trip!

MabelP

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I just looked into my Interval History. I've had ZZAB twice at the Kauaii Beach Club and they were both Ocean Front.

MabelP

Last edited:

calberry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Timber Lodge, Lake Tahoe (2 weeks)
Marriott Ko Olina, Oahu, Hi. EOY
UVC, Villa del Arco, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.EOY
Thanks everyone!

I went to the Marriott site as if I was trying to book a hotel room, and see they have rates for 15 different types of rooms, from 2 BR down to 'Guest Room' (basic hotel room with small frig...a studio also has a dishwasher and microwave). In that list there are only 2 types of 2BR; ocean front and ocean view :clap:, and we would not be disappointed with either :rolleyes: But if others here are right, then we would LOVE an ocean front :cheer:

Now I guess it is just a matter of seeing if we have a choice of higher, or lower :ponder:

Steve

jlr10

TUG Member
Reaction score
Remember that oceanview is a relative term. We had oceanview at KBC...if you leaned out over the balacny railling, above the roof of the checkin desk, and through the narrow window in the palm trees you could see some blue. Hopefully, if you receive oceanview, you will be luckier.

Gophesjo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Panoramic Vistas - Not!

Remember that oceanview is a relative term. We had oceanview at KBC...if you leaned out over the balacny railling, above the roof of the checkin desk, and through the narrow window in the palm trees you could see some blue. Hopefully, if you receive oceanview, you will be luckier.

That is like some of the OV Units at Barony Beach.