• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

January @ Wyndham Bonnet Creek

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
January @ Wyndham Bonnet Creek Highlights

Would like to thank everyone - especially the entire staff

at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort for making our January 2009
four week stay in Building 4 on the 12th floor very enjoyable.

Friendliest Staff Member
Esther @ Security Guard Gate

We were able to meet up with a few members one evening
in the Wyndham Lobby (got to show off the resort a little)
then to our unit for Ice Cream Cake and lite Refreshments.

Missed meeting up with a few Tuggers & TS4M`s members this
pass week but hopefully we will get to meet them another time

Favorite Restaurant and Cheeseburgers

Red Lobster Crossroads Shopping Center
Fuddruckers Crossroads Shopping Center

Best Subs and Ice Cream
Subway - International Drive
Subway - Near Orange Lake
Dairy Queen - Tues - I-Drive

Best Stores
CVS - Publixs - Winn Dixie

Opening Soon near OLCC
Target Shopping Center

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Sorry we missed you, Marty. I wish we had been there when you came by Saratoga Springs for hot chocolate! Maybe next time.

Your four weeks are over? Are you sad to leave, or are you anxious to get back home? I was homesick for my 3 kitty cats the entire time!

london

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marty

Thank you for your posts during your January visit to Florida.

This is what makes TUG such a great group.

We are still in Cocoa Beach, and will be sad to go home, but all sojurns must come to an end.

Hooray for Tug.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Marty, thanks for the pictures! Great shots of the pools.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bonnet Creek Updates 2010

Are the following buildings
finished & open as of 2010

Bonnet Creek Building 6
Penthouse Suites

Wyndham Grande Hotel...
between buildings 6 & 3.

New Hilton Hotels @ BC

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We drove into Bonnet Creek to check on the status of tower 6 in early November. It wasn't done, but it sure looked ready on the outside. We didn't go in, even though I wanted to try. The pirate pool looks okay. I thought it would be big and would dwarf the other pool, but not so.

How many more towers are they going to build?

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
Tower six and the hotel are it, I think. You never know though---they might find some other corner to put something. There is also another plot in the area in the master plan that's already designated for further development, nestled up against the Epcot Center Drive/I-4 interchange---a 12.6 acre timeshare plot, and an 11-acre hotel site. I don't know who owns either one.

http://www.yesterland.com/bonnet.html

jtridle

TUG Member
Reaction score
We also have a question... How far along are they with their construction? Do they have the 3rd pool open yet? We (all 17 of us) are going in April and I'm looking forward to seeing the progress with the construction since we were last there in June 08. I can't wait to be there again; lucky you!! I hope Bill is feeling better and well enough to enjoy the vacation.
Sandra

I know Marty says that third pool is under construction but there are three pools already opened so I don't know what pool he is referring to, unless the Wyndham hotel under construction's pool. I was just there in December. the third pool was even open when I was there in June. It has a larger lazy river than the first pool and is sort of on a pirates theme. Kids can shoot a big water cannon of water at people as they float down the lazy river. There is a small bar area there too; looks like maybe they might serve sandwiches or some light fare there like at the second pool that has the waterslide in it. The new lazy river pool is behind Building 5. All pools are heated per the resort. It's a wonderful resort. You will love it. The golf course next door is open too if anybody is interested.

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We leave tomorrow to drive from Toronto for a Sunday check-in! :whoopie:

Dori