• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Its Friday!

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, TGIF for most people. Lets don our PPE and stay 6 feet apart and go have some fun. Any great ideas from other TUGGERS out there?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
My big plans for today: Mask or not, I'm going to get up close and personal with my home paper shredder. While cleaning out the garage yesterday I came across BOXES of old papers. Where does this stuff come from??? I swear, it multiplies in the dark.

Mixed in with junk mail and newspapers and such, I found things like income tax documents from fifteen years ago. Somebody (probably me :rolleyes: ), had sorted this into a "get rid of this box" years ago, that only made it as far as the garage. Time to shred the personal pages, and recycle all of it. I know the garage had a floor once. I want to see it again! :)

When we're done with all of this quarantine stuff, my house is going to be squeaky clean. And empty. :D

Dave

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
The only reason I know it might be Friday is that...
The garbage trucks came down the street, and...
The neighbors dog barked at the guys picking up bins.

Otherwise, it could be any other day.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Ok, TGIF for most people. Lets don our PPE and stay 6 feet apart and go have some fun. Any great ideas from other TUGGERS out there?
Cheers to you! Where do the days go? It’s Friday already. Another day closer to this all being over. Movie night.

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The only reason I know it might be Friday is that...
The garbage trucks came down the street, and...
The neighbors dog barked at the guys picking up bins.

Otherwise, it could be any other day.
Yes, great point our garbage day just so happens to be Friday too. Remember when we where kids and during summer everyday was like Friday. :D

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Yes, great point our garbage day just so happens to be Friday too. Remember when we where kids and during summer everyday was like Friday. :D

Yeah, except when I was a kid, during Summer we could all go to the lake to go swimming. :)

Dave

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, except when I was a kid, during Summer we could all go to the lake to go swimming. :)

Dave
Yes, I loved that, and camping on the beach next to the campfire. Good times for sure. :cool:

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Cheers to you! Where do the days go? It’s Friday already. Another day closer to this all being over. Movie night.
Yes to movie night, I have to wait till tomorrow night! Patience is a virtue, right?;)

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
My big plans for today: Mask or not, I'm going to get up close and personal with my home paper shredder. While cleaning out the garage yesterday I came across BOXES of old papers. Where does this stuff come from??? I swear, it multiplies in the dark.

Mixed in with junk mail and newspapers and such, I found things like income tax documents from fifteen years ago. Somebody (probably me :rolleyes: ), had sorted this into a "get rid of this box" years ago, that only made it as far as the garage. Time to shred the personal pages, and recycle all of it. I know the garage had a floor once. I want to see it again! :)

When we're done with all of this quarantine stuff, my house is going to be squeaky clean. And empty. :D

Dave
@DaveNW - you just need a good flame thrower....

missyrcrews

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cold Spring Resort, Acadia Village Resort, Samoset Resort
Friday! Three more weeks of school to go for the kids, and another two weeks after that for me. Then bring on summer---just one job, and (hopefully!) a timeshare stay or two here in New England. :)

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
When you have been retired 18 years, it does not matter what day it is! I still have a wall calendar right by my desk and computer so that I can look at the computer for the date and up on the wall to see the day! :) Even with an iPad, Kindles, iPhone, etc, I still love a wall calendar. I write any special events on it because when I go in to my office area, I see things on that calendar when I turn on the desk lamp. :) I would have missed a DIL BD today if it were not for that wall calendar! :)

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Tonight we are having a zoom happy hour with friends in NYC and Long Island.

Weekends we don’t go places as the people from the state below crowd up everything here in terms of the parks.

We will take our usual hour long group walk and then hubby is working on putting a gutter up. I have no clue what I will do.

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Tonight we are having a zoom happy hour with friends in NYC and Long Island.

Weekends we don’t go places as the people from the state below crowd up everything here in terms of the parks.

We will take our usual hour long group walk and then hubby is working on putting a gutter up. I have no clue what I will do.
Post a you tube how to video ;)

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
TGIF when you have been retired over nineteenth (19) years every day is Friday.
It is no big deal. I just cut grass on Friday, so I can play golf on Saturdays.

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
Cheers! It’s happy hour here! @WinniWoman I am here on Long Island!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quilter

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score

No PPE needed for what we did. Just a lot of fresh air. I did some farmer's market shopping online. Shop Friday, pick up Tuesday. They put it in the back of the car.

It has been a beautiful day here in Plymouth, MI. Literally started out with a bang as lightning struck very close. That got me up early. Rain and then it cleared for a 3-1/2 mile walk. Rain again. Worked in the yard when it stopped. Got to sit on the front porch with a cup of tea. Worked in the yard again. Sat on the porch with water. Birds singing.

This is my third spring in one year.

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
No PPE needed for what we did. Just a lot of fresh air. I did some farmer's market shopping online. Shop Friday, pick up Tuesday. They put it in the back of the car.

It has been a beautiful day here in Plymouth, MI. Literally started out with a bang as lightning struck very close. That got me up early. Rain and then it cleared for a 3-1/2 mile walk. Rain again. Worked in the yard when it stopped. Got to sit on the front porch with a cup of tea. Worked in the yard again. Sat on the porch with water. Birds singing.

Yes, Plymouth MI is a great city with a walkable & fun down town. Glad your enjoying your 3rd spring here.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Welp, I just put in an 11 hour day at work and I’m ready for some TGIF fun.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef

Wow, I grew up in Plymouth. My parents moved to Trailwood 1 when I was in 6th grade and then proceeded to move 4 times in different subs throughout all of Plymouth Twp. I love Plymouth, it’s such a great town.

Quilter

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, I grew up in Plymouth. My parents moved to Trailwood 1 when I was in 6th grade and then proceeded to move 4 times in different subs throughout all of Plymouth Twp. I love Plymouth, it’s such a great town.

We moved to Trailwood in ‘84. Found an acre to build on and moved near Beck and Joy in ‘91.