• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Is there a new 2 for 1 II promo code available?

rickklogan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the code in the sticky does not work on the website (tried it a couple times, so perhaps I entered it incorrectly).

Thank you

NEGreyhound

TUG Member
Reaction score
Discounted renewal

They are offering a $62 per yr renewal now. Not the 2 for 1 you're looking for but it is a decent discount off the going rate..

levatino

TUG Member
Reaction score
My account comes up with renewal at
$89, one year
$178, two years
$227, three years
$356, five years

I see no $62 a year option. What may I be missing?

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
3 years for $99

I just added another resort to my membership. Instead of paying the add fee, the guide offered me a 3 year membership for $99 since the 2 for 1 code I gave her did not work. That 3 year rate is better than the 2 for 1

rickklogan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just called back and asked about the 3 year rate for $99 and the agent just said no there isn't a code available. They checked with a supervisor

Is there a code that you used?

NEGreyhound

TUG Member
Reaction score
My experience

I received a call from II with the special offer of $62. When they 1st phoned I wasn't expecting a call and didn't have the ownership details in front of me. I called them back and an agent said it was a special promo. He transferred me to the promo dept where he said all I needed to do was leave a message about the promo rate and they'd have someone contact me.
On Sun. evening I received the call, got my account updated with my current ownerships. When I updated the cost was $311 for 5 years. On the web site the rate hasn't changed so I presume you won't get this unless you make the call or they call you.
I'm sure if anyone else called II and did the same thing they'd get the same rate or I'd complain... loudly:D

NEGreyhound

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good deal

Good work. Congratulations. Would've used that myself if I had known the code!

rickklogan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks - the code worked for my new SDO unit when I called in!

Thank you so much for your help.