• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Intrawest Corp explores mergers

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is an interesting article from today's Vancouver Sun about Intrawest Corp.

Thought that some of you who own Club Intrawest would be interested in the info.

My personal "dream" would be that Club Intrawest would be merged into HGVC.

Enjoy!

Rick

http://tinyurl.com/hnydq

tashamen

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc points (former Club Intrawest), Trapp Family Lodge
Club Intrawest is a pretty small part of Intrawest Corp. I would take this to refer more to their other types of projects, though who knows?

Personally I would hate for CI to be merged "into " HGVC, but that's just because it would not be of any benefit to me - quite likely the opposite in terms of making it more difficult to book CI locations. :D

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
tashamen said:
Personally I would hate for CI to be merged "into " HGVC, but that's just because it would not be of any benefit to me

But....I was only considering my own benefit!!! :D :) :eek:

I would love the CI Palm Desert & Vancouver location be available for HGVC Open Season reservations...but again that's just me being selfish and dreaming! :)

I know that CI is only a small part of Intrawest, I just thought some CI owners would find the info interesting.

OnMedic

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Globe and Mail had a huge article about the options that lie ahead for continued growth of Intrawest. It wasn't exclusively mergers, as they are open to many options or ideas to continue growth.