• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval Resort Codes for Marriotts

tiel

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know I've seen some posts here which contain lists of the Marriott resort codes used in II. Did some searches, but couldn't find them. Anyone know where I should look?

I think there were a couple of different lists. Maybe one which contained all the resorts. One for the beach resorts????

Any guidance will be appreciated!

Phillie

TUG Member
Reaction score
here is a list

MHB,MHZ,MGA,MAO,MSU,MBY,MBP,MCV,MEM,MCU,MCP,MDS,MPD,MFV,MFC,MGC,MC1,MGO,MGV,MGR,MHH,HPS,MHG,MIP,MKW,MKO,MK1,MLE,MMC,MMB,MMO,MMS,MVL,MOU,NCV,MPB,MOW,MPU,MP1,MUZ,MRP,MSP,MRD,MSK,MDO,MVB,MEV,MSW,MSN,MSF,MML,MVF,MVD,MAW,MVO

copy and paste in to the field for resort codes and it will search all marriotts.

tiel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link and list! Have saved it to my drive now, for a quick look-up. :clap:

taffy19

Reaction score
Thanks! I just did that and found a better link yet. :) I wonder so many times what resorts are meant when people only use abbreviations. We are on the West coast so are more familiar with the abbreviations here and some of us travel less than some of the TUGgers here.

PS. Have a look at the resorts that are included. :cool:

Last edited:

tiel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great list! I too am sometimes puzzled by all the abbreviations used here on TUG. Not just the resort codes either. Lots of other abbreviations used! Feel like I'm back working for the Navy; when I first started, I couldn't follow any work related conversation!

Anyway, now I have an easy lookup for the II Marriott codes. That's progress. :cheer: :whoopie: :cheer: :whoopie:

wvacations

TUG Member
Reaction score
I tried to enter the list of II codes. I get an error message saying the codes are invaild. Do they have to be entered 1 at a time. I would like to just serch for Marriott properties available.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I think the problem is that the list has no spaces in it between the codes.

Phillie

TUG Member
Reaction score
with or without

It works both ways, with or without spaces, but you must make sure there are no returns.

ldanna

TUG Member
Reaction score
MHB,MHZ,MGA,MAO,MSU,MBY,MBP,MCV,MEM,MCU,MCP,MDS,MPD,MFV,MFC,MGC,MC1,MGO,MGV,MGR,MHH,HPS,MHG,MIP,MKW,MKO,MK1,MLE,MMC,MMB,MMO,MMS,MVL,MOU,NCV,MPB,MOW,MPU,MP1,MUZ,MRP,MSP,MRD,MSK,MDO,MVB,MEV,MSW,MSN,MSF,MML,MVF,MVD,MAW,MVO

copy and paste in to the field for resort codes and it will search all marriotts.

And be sure to study them all for the next test this Friday!:hysterical:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
This list should always stay update as it comes from the II web site:

http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs...keywords=marriott&matchAll=true&Submit=Search

The Florida Club link wouldn't load up so does that mean that a change is coming?

The image for the Florida Club hasn't been available for some time. A couple years ago there was an image but it disappeared and just the Image Not Available picture shows up. I don't know what image they would show for it.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I trying to find the list of codes that included the Marriotts and the Starwoods using the TUG search function without much luck. If someone finds it (or I find it,) could it be made into a sticky at the top of either the Sightings or the Exchanging forum?

FractionalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
I trying to find the list of codes that included the Marriotts and the Starwoods using the TUG search function without much luck. If someone finds it (or I find it,) could it be made into a sticky at the top of either the Sightings or the Exchanging forum?

You don't need a sticky! Just save the link on your browser and you will always have it handy. It updates automatically as well.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

It's a sticky at the top of the Sightings and Distress Forum.

wvacations

TUG Member
Reaction score

The list appears to have a space between MPD. It looks like it might be "MP D" which will cause an error.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Denise. I must have missed it the first time around...I knew someone smarter than me would have thought of it before now!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
All Marriott Codes

I thought there was a more recent version of this, but this thread in the FAQ was the only one I could find. Thought I would post an updated list. The one in post #3 isn't copy and paste friendly due to "artifacts" created by vBulletin.

HPS, MA1, MAO, MAW, MBP, MBY, MC1, MCP, MCU, MCV, MDO, MDS, MEM, MEV, MFC, MFV, MG1, MG3, MG5, MGA, MGC, MGK, MGO, MGR, MGV, MH2, MHB, MHG, MHH, MHO, MHZ, MIP, MK1, MKB, MKI, MKO, MKW, MLE, MM1, MMB, MMC, MMI, MML, MMO, MMS, MOI, MOU, MOW, MP1, MPB, MPD, MPU, MR2, MRD, MRP, MS1, MSE, MSF, MSK, MSN, MSP, MSU, MSW, MUZ, MVB, MVD, MVF, MVL, MVO, MZ2, MZC, NCV

Last edited:

dualrated2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina, Waiohai, Grand Chateau, Desert Springs Villas, Willow Ridge
Thanks for the update.

Quadmaniac

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Willow Ridge (x2), Ko Olina week 51 (x3) & 52(x2)
Updated with the new resorts since the last update

HPS, MA1, MAO, MAW, MBP, MBY, MC1, MCP, MCU, MCV, MDO, MDS, MEM, MEV, MFC, MFL, MFV, MG1, MG3, MG5, MGA, MGC, MGK, MGO, MGQ ,MGR, MGV, MH2, MHB, MHG, MHH, MHI, MHO, MHZ, MIP, MK1, MKB, MKI, MKO, MKW, MLE, MM1, MMB, MMC, MMI, MML, MMO, MMS, MNY, MOI, MOU, MOW, MP1, MPB, MPD, MPP, MPU, MQB, MR2, MRD, MRP, MS1, MSE, MSF, MSK, MSN, MSP, MSQ, MSU, MSW, MUZ, MVB, MVD, MVF, MVL, MVO, MVS, MWF, MZ2, MZC, NCV, RMX, SYA

SYA - Sanya, Hainan, China
RMX – Anaheim, Ca
MVS - Breckenridge, Colorado
MGQ - Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
MPP - Bangkok, Thailand
MSQ - San Diego, California
MNY - New York, New York
MQB - Miami Beach, Florida
MFL - Washington, D.C.
MWF - Gravenhurst, Ontario
MHI - Hutchinson Island, Florida

Mamianka

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great list! I too am sometimes puzzled by all the abbreviations used here on TUG. Not just the resort codes either. Lots of other abbreviations used! Feel like I'm back working for the Navy; when I first started, I couldn't follow any work related conversation!

Anyway, now I have an easy lookup for the II Marriott codes. That's progress. :cheer: :whoopie: :cheer: :whoopie:

When I was small, my Dad was in Naval Air, and we lived off base. Periodically, he would hear communications from planes, coming in over one of our three TV channels - NOT a good thing. He would say "Honey, can you go up to your room for a few minutes to play? Daddy has to call the base, and use his special Navy words." I do no think it was abbreviations he was using . . . http://tugbbs.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif

ral

TUG Member
Reaction score
Updated with the new resorts since the last update

HPS, MA1, MAO, MAW, MBP, MBY, MC1, MCP, MCU, MCV, MDO, MDS, MEM, MEV, MFC, MFL, MFV, MG1, MG3, MG5, MGA, MGC, MGK, MGO, MGQ ,MGR, MGV, MH2, MHB, MHG, MHH, MHI, MHO, MHZ, MIP, MK1, MKB, MKI, MKO, MKW, MLE, MM1, MMB, MMC, MMI, MML, MMO, MMS, MNY, MOI, MOU, MOW, MP1, MPB, MPD, MPP, MPU, MQB, MR2, MRD, MRP, MS1, MSE, MSF, MSK, MSN, MSP, MSQ, MSU, MSW, MUZ, MVB, MVD, MVF, MVL, MVO, MVS, MWF, MZ2, MZC, NCV, RMX, SYA

SYA - Sanya, Hainan, China
RMX – Anaheim, Ca
MVS - Breckenridge, Colorado
MGQ - Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
MPP - Bangkok, Thailand
MSQ - San Diego, California
MNY - New York, New York
MQB - Miami Beach, Florida
MFL - Washington, D.C.
MWF - Gravenhurst, Ontario
MHI - Hutchinson Island, Florida

MVS comes up in II as Marina Village At Snug Harbor. MVL or MV2 is the code for Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge and Hotel Breckenridge