• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval International [2 for 1 membership] deal

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just received by snail mail Interval International's 2 years for year cost deal. If you are a Christmas Mountain UDI owner you may want to take advantage of this. Cost is only $89 for 2 years. I am not sure if this deal is only good for existing Interval International members or new II members. It is another exchange tool to have in your exchange tool box.
The Promotional code I received is as follows

2FOR11X Expires 04-03-2012

Bruce:D

dlpearson

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORN, SVV (Bella), MOC, MBP, 7MileBeach Club
I got the same offer today via snail mail. Own a Marriott...

David

LLW

TUG Member
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I just signed up with II 3 days ago!

If you want to still take advantage of this, you could add on new years on top of your current years.

mikey0531

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried it - code not valid for me :(

I guess they were just targeting owners at certain properties/groups.

avad88

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Not Valid

Thanks for posting, but I tried that code too and it didn't work for me.
If anyone hears of another code, please pass it on--I need to renew in the next few months and I keep waiting for a "deal".
Thanks,
Ava

sstug

TUG Member
Reaction score
The last time I got a 2 for 1 code in the mail it was invalid when trying to renew online, I had to call II and they verified the code was valid and I renewed over the phone.

Tokapeba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Mountainside, Worldmark, Ridge Tahoe
I renewed in January, a few days later I got the 2 for 1 offer in the mail. I called and they canceled the origional and let me use the 2 for 1.

Andy.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Just received by snail mail Interval International's 2 years for year cost deal. If you are a Christmas Mountain UDI owner you may want to take advantage of this. Cost is only $89 for 2 years. I am not sure if this deal is only good for existing Interval International members or new II members. It is another exchange tool to have in your exchange tool box.
The Promotional code I received is as follows

2FOR11X Expires 04-03-2012

I got the same offer today via snail mail. Own a Marriott...

David
I received this offer today as well....Marriott/Starwood/Bluegreen and independents in this account.

dryden

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just called...

I just added a year this past weekend. I called II to inquire about the promotion code. A very nice customer assistance person refunded my weekend payment, charged me $89 for two year promotion. Thanks to the OP!!!!!!!!:wave:

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
Well I am on hold now. Own 3 Marriott properties and it is not working in her system. :mad:

jjluhman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just called an hour ago. They put me on hold a few times, but they eventually processed the special. Thanks OP!!

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
Well I am on hold now. Own 3 Marriott properties and it is not working in her system. :mad:

I just called an hour ago. They put me on hold a few times, but they eventually processed the special. Thanks OP!!

I guess I should call back today. I was told that I needed to bring the letter and give them the "code" above my name before they would honor the code. The rep told me that she typed it in 2FOR11X and it did not work for my Marriott properties (Ko Olina, Imperial Palms & Shadow Ridge).

I did get a call (left message) from Ashok (from Interval) with a special. 5 years for $311 which is a good deal but the 2 for 1 is a better deal.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the Thanks. I try to be helpfull when I can. I think if a person strikes out the first time they should try again as another II phone person may be able to help them.

gandalf252002

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have yet to call, but am a little dissapointed that it appears only some people are getting the mailing, and not others. Does not in any way encourage me, but perhaps calling and telling them I got the code on TUGG might help?

MaryH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry was this offer to March 4 or April 3rd?

gatorray

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
5 yr deal is better than the 2 for 1

I was also called by marketing/sales at II with a $311/5 yr deal. If the regular price is $89/yr that would cost $445 for 5 yrs, so that's a $134 savings. The 2 for 1 deal is described as $89. If the regular price is $89/yr that's $89 x3 = $267 + $89 for the first 2 yrs = $356/5yrs using the 2 for 1. I bought the $311/ 5 yr plan. Did I miss something??? :rolleyes:
The regular reps at the Marriott Desk of II can only quote the $356 deal. My contact from II marketing was Jorge at the executive offices 1-800- 722-1797. Ext 5224. As he called me at an inopportune time, I had to call him back several days later after having discussed the package with my bookkeeper. I had to try calling several times since he doesn't have voice mail in his dept nor does he work 24/7. He was grateful for my persistence and I felt it was worth it since the regular II desk had no clue about that pricing. Presumably the offer is still valid but you won't get it from the website nor the regular II number.
I did get a confirmation on my acct online at the II website intervalworld.com so it wasn't a scam.......:D
Ray

I guess I should call back today. I was told that I needed to bring the letter and give them the "code" above my name before they would honor the code. The rep told me that she typed it in 2FOR11X and it did not work for my Marriott properties (Ko Olina, Imperial Palms & Shadow Ridge).

I did get a call (left message) from Ashok (from Interval) with a special. 5 years for $311 which is a good deal but the 2 for 1 is a better deal.

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island
You're Been Specially Selected To Receive This Incredible Discount

Here's the one I received by snail mail:
3 years for $99.00
5 years for $219.00
Offer expires on 05/01/2012
I am going to do the three years because my regular account is good until 07/07/2015 and BTW, I can do this online. Funny thing is.....I added my Marriott last month and they wanted to charge me $39 or would waive the fee if I renewed my membership. I told them since I was good until 2015 I would just pay the $39.:whoopie: for patience. This was my first year of Platinum and it expires on 10/03/2012, hope they come up with a super deal before then. As for resorts, I have a variation including a Marriott (and another one on the way).

Jim

johnwm1022

Reaction score
Compatibility with Marriott Destinations

I'm assuming this offer can't be used in lieu of the membership that timeshare owners in Marriott's Destinations program pay for as part of the Destinations program. Another way that Marriott manages to overcharge and under-deliver.

Has anyone seen any class action activity involving the Marriott Destinations program and how it has dried up inventory in the Interval Exchange system? I can't believe Interval allowed them to introduce their program changes, which has such a profound impact on Interval business and their exchange inventory, without a real fight.

If you bought a timeshare from Marriott at anything less than a gold level, the value of your exchange rights was effectively stripped away. :crash:

downhill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Got the $99 offer this week ... however not overjoyed with II ability to get trades that in the past have been easy, suspect Destinations has had ab impact

levatino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Received code for this offer and didnt work with Sheraton D.O.

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I got the 2 for 1 deal in my mail this week.

Probably will extend my membership---even though it won't expire for at least another three years.

Pat

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
So did I. Did you get the one that has the :D "Money Back Guarantee"? What was your promo code? This was with our Fox Hills Ownership.
:D Bruce:D