• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval Exit Services

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
Okay, thank you, I am most likely not going to be able to use them in 2021 at a Vistana property, but to still make use of the options, I'm trying to figure out my best course of action. I wish Vistana allowed me to use them on flights/car rentals, other things aside from just the 13 or so properties
Now that they are deposited with Interval you can use them to book at a wide variety of high-end resorts, including Marriott's. The best part is that since you do own Flex, you can use those points to make multiple reservations. For example, I can get a Marriott Fairway Villas in NJ for 44,000 points for a week in a 2BR. Having 91,000 SFlex Options would essentially potentially give you two weeks depending on the season you travel in and the size of a unit you want.

JimS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC; Vistana and Sheraton Flex; Marriott Abound Points; Berkely Orlando (Vacation Village RCI points) and Berkely Vegas (Vacation Village EOY RCI Weeks) and LHC
Look at Page 5. "Consent to Jurisdiction." Florida has a County Court and Circuit Court. There is no Superior Court of Florida!

diablo2424

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Sheraton Flex
Look at Page 5. "Consent to Jurisdiction." Florida has a County Court and Circuit Court. There is no Superior Court of Florida!
Wooowww, good call! And I'm with you, if you can't even get the name of court right, how could I trust you to be the one to k ow a loophole to get a contract cancelled

Now that they are deposited with Interval you can use them to book at a wide variety of high-end resorts, including Marriott's. The best part is that since you do own Flex, you can use those points to make multiple reservations. For example, I can get a Marriott Fairway Villas in NJ for 44,000 points for a week in a 2BR. Having 91,000 SFlex Options would essentially potentially give you two weeks depending on the season you travel in and the size of a unit you want.
True, I didn't realize I could book multiple trips, once converted to Interval. That may work out for me then on my trip, as it's a travel/photography trip and we plan on staying at most 2 nights in the same place, then moving on to the next destination. I'll have to talk to Interval about booking options. If I can only book a full week at a time, I could always book the whole week and just stay there the night or two I need, a little bit of waste, but not the worst.

jpfordz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VDP-Flamingos
Sheraton Flex
Wooowww, good call! And I'm with you, if you can't even get the name of court right, how could I trust you to be the one to k ow a loophole to get a contract cancelled

True, I didn't realize I could book multiple trips, once converted to Interval. That may work out for me then on my trip, as it's a travel/photography trip and we plan on staying at most 2 nights in the same place, then moving on to the next destination. I'll have to talk to Interval about booking options. If I can only book a full week at a time, I could always book the whole week and just stay there the night or two I need, a little bit of waste, but not the worst.
You can also do Short Stay Exchanges in Interval that may meet your needs.
Interval.JPG

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've gotten good value out of hotel stays, but mostly outside the US.

JazzR

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Good eye and it's interesting and Benjamin was willing to read me one of the "successful timeshare exits that he provided one of his customers within the last 30 days" and that matches exactly with one of the reviews, which was not posted within the last 30 days. Also, him telling me how he hated having those reviews, then goes on and thanks them for writing them? Tooottaalllyyy trustworthy :LOL:
I just want to thank ALL of you for this review! You helped us before we signed our contract with Benjamin. We were contacted and everything seemed to be ok. I checked the BBB and found their name on the site. Ben explained they just opened the FL location and was only there 2 years so it wasn’t enough to be accredited but they were still legit. Did anyone else have to cough up a huge down payment? He wanted us to give a $2000 down payment which was on the contract but never mentioned when we spoke on the phone. Another red flag was the fact we needed a “$389 processing fee” due that day and on the contract the amount showed $5111 for a total of $5900. We called and asked why the discrepancy and he said “oh I’m sorry I will resend the correct price you are right that is incorrect”. At that point we searched and search and found this forum by chance. Going through all your comments really helped! The next day I emailed Benjamin to decline their services. So glad we didn’t get caught in that web of lies! Thankfully Wyndham has a resale option we qualify for and guess what? It’s FREE!! We didn’t have to put anything up front the only negative is we will not get a credit towards the amount the timeshare reps put towards the Barclays card ($5000). But the entire loan will be forgiven if it can be sold. But it’s through Wyndham and there’s a chance we get back $1000 In addition to deferring payments for the time it’s listed for resale. (3 months) In all if anyone is with Wyndham I highly recommend you look to see if you qualify to resale. Thanks again all who unknowingly helped us in realizing Ben and Interval Exit Services are scammers!

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Tell, Ben, that you want to have your lawyer to review all the documents before signing the contract. That will be the end to your negotiation. IMHO.

diablo2424

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Sheraton Flex
I just want to thank ALL of you for this review! You helped us before we signed our contract with Benjamin. We were contacted and everything seemed to be ok. I checked the BBB and found their name on the site. Ben explained they just opened the FL location and was only there 2 years so it wasn’t enough to be accredited but they were still legit. Did anyone else have to cough up a huge down payment? He wanted us to give a $2000 down payment which was on the contract but never mentioned when we spoke on the phone. Another red flag was the fact we needed a “$389 processing fee” due that day and on the contract the amount showed $5111 for a total of $5900. We called and asked why the discrepancy and he said “oh I’m sorry I will resend the correct price you are right that is incorrect”. At that point we searched and search and found this forum by chance. Going through all your comments really helped! The next day I emailed Benjamin to decline their services. So glad we didn’t get caught in that web of lies! Thankfully Wyndham has a resale option we qualify for and guess what? It’s FREE!! We didn’t have to put anything up front the only negative is we will not get a credit towards the amount the timeshare reps put towards the Barclays card ($5000). But the entire loan will be forgiven if it can be sold. But it’s through Wyndham and there’s a chance we get back $1000 In addition to deferring payments for the time it’s listed for resale. (3 months) In all if anyone is with Wyndham I highly recommend you look to see if you qualify to resale. Thanks again all who unknowingly helped us in realizing Ben and Interval Exit Services are scammers!

That's great! This is exactly why I post on forums and share what I can with the community. I myself was almost about to sign the contract with Benjamin, before reading and posting on here and learning about this scam. I am so glad we were able to help you out and keep you from being scammed out of a lot of money! He told me that exact same BS story about moving from Charlotte, to Tampa, FL 2 years ago. Now, I will admit he did actually move, I did some digging and found his apartment address, under his name, in Charlotte, as well as his new address in Tampa, where he lives now and it does say he moved around 2 years ago. But that's where the truth ends, the business is all a lie, he just uses his real life of moving to "validate" himself - lame. He's basically a catfish, but for timeshare owners! As for Wyndham giving you an option, that's great! Take advantage of that, I've learned, if anything you're receiving isn't from the timeshare company itself - it's basically a scam.

I was recently called by another company earlier this week (called Resort Access Network - https://resortaccessnetwork.com/) claiming they could sell my timeshare to corporations for "more than I owe". So yeah, another scam, some guy "Mike" called me from this company, with a 407 Orlando number (as usual, in FL) and was telling me about how these corporations use timeshares for their employees in Vegas and Orlando primarily. Their website looks kind of legit, and they got me there by sending me to the Orlando Home Expo website, where they are listed as a Sponsor at the bottom of the page. However, after doing some Google searching, as well as searching these forums, I found a post stating how they are also just a BS scam. They told me it would "only" be $795 processing fee to post my timeshare for sale, and I would just need to buy 3 Interval getaways, that they will rent for me "at a premium to make a profit on" so the "corporations could take it for a test spin". Such BS, they basically steal your getaways (which cost you money) and take that "fee" from you, but never do anything with your timeshare. Again, if you hear from any company that ISN'T your timeshare company, it's most likely a scam.

abakker93

Reaction score
I spoke with Benjamin Whited from this company again, and the more I speak to him the more they do seem to want to legitimately get me out of my timeshare contract with Marriott. I'm just a bit nervous, based on how I keep hearing that these companies are all scams and it is not possible to get out of the timeshare without paying off the loan first. I spoke with Marriott direct sales today and they provided me with absolutely no help whatsoever, as expected - which is what has led me back to speaking to this company.

They are willing to let me do a small down payment with monthly payments thereafter, with a supposed %100 money back guarantee. I asked for an Escrow between us, but that was declined due to the small amount that their service is, due to the small size of my Marriott contract. Has anyone ever talked to them before (they were based in Charlotte, NC, now they are in Tampa, FL) or worked with them? If you are under contract to not say anything, you can PM me to keep it private.

Have you heard of Timeshare Compliance? They are an exit company that my cousin used to get out of their Hilton Timeshare last year. They had nothing but good things to say from what it seems. Definitely something to check out. Hope this helps!

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you heard of Timeshare Compliance? They are an exit company that my cousin used to get out of their Hilton Timeshare last year. They had nothing but good things to say from what it seems. Definitely something to check out. Hope this helps!

How much did TC charge? If this company is legit, it probably charged your cousin thousands of dollars to do something (s)he could have done himself/herself for a lot less money.

Priscilla

TUG Member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, a friend of mine bought a TS from Hilton in FL, the resort by seaworld. She called me that same day she signed the contract. I told her to read the contract, rescind, gave her the links to tugg but she refused to listen to my advice. She believed everything the salesperson told her. Lol. After a few months or so. She hated the timeshare she bought. She stopped paying both the mortgage and the MF. One day, some exit company contacted her. She got scammed again by them. They took about $800 from her with the promise of listing her timeshare on their site and finding her a buyer.

Essentially she called Hilton one day and offered to pay something back to them to get out of the contract. They agreed to 5k. She sent them the money and they supposedly took the deed back. Her credit was never affected throughout the nightmare. She got tons of collection calls and letters though and she never used that TS for even a single day.

Good luck to you.

diablo2424

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Sheraton Flex

I haven't heard of them, but they're probably similar to this company. Where they technically COULD get you out of your timeshare (if they don't flake and disappear stealing your money - which is a possibility). But the method they use is something you can do yourself if you really wanted to, and not pay anyone to do.

How much did TC charge? If this company is legit, it probably charged your cousin thousands of dollars to do something (s)he could have done himself/herself for a lot less money.

I'm curious as well as to what @abakker93 cousin paid this company.... probably a LOT, similar to what Interval Exit Services wanted to charge me. ($8k on a $27k timeshare payoff)

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine bought a TS from Hilton in FL, the resort by seaworld. She called me that same day she signed the contract. I told her to read the contract, rescind, gave her the links to tugg but she refused to listen to my advice. She believed everything the salesperson told her. Lol. After a few months or so. She hated the timeshare she bought. She stopped paying both the mortgage and the MF. One day, some exit company contacted her. She got scammed again by them. They took about $800 from her with the promise of listing her timeshare on their site and finding her a buyer.

Essentially she called Hilton one day and offered to pay something back to them to get out of the contract. They agreed to 5k. She sent them the money and they supposedly took the deed back. Her credit was never affected throughout the nightmare. She got tons of collection calls and letters though and she never used that TS for even a single day.

Good luck to you.

First off, good for you trying to look out for your friend - wish I had a friend like you back when I bought mine :LOL:. But I am glad she was able to get out of it with a fairly low cost, compared to paying it out over the original agreed upon terms. Interesting that they never affected her credit though, makes me almost want to take the risk and stop paying mine, hoping Vistana will work a deal out with me one day, lol. That risk vs reward is a very scary one though, because if I DO get that foreclosure on my credit, it will ruin my future plans (to buy a home in the next 5-7 years).... ugh decisions, decisions....

abakker93

Reaction score
I haven't heard of them, but they're probably similar to this company. Where they technically COULD get you out of your timeshare (if they don't flake and disappear stealing your money - which is a possibility). But the method they use is something you can do yourself if you really wanted to, and not pay anyone to do.

I'm curious as well as to what @abakker93 cousin paid this company.... probably a LOT, similar to what Interval Exit Services wanted to charge me. ($8k on a $27k timeshare payoff)

First off, good for you trying to look out for your friend - wish I had a friend like you back when I bought mine :LOL:. But I am glad she was able to get out of it with a fairly low cost, compared to paying it out over the original agreed upon terms. Interesting that they never affected her credit though, makes me almost want to take the risk and stop paying mine, hoping Vistana will work a deal out with me one day, lol. That risk vs reward is a very scary one though, because if I DO get that foreclosure on my credit, it will ruin my future plans (to buy a home in the next 5-7 years).... ugh decisions, decisions....

From my understanding, she had a great experience and they were able to get her out of her ts through the attorneys they have. She did say that although she could have attempted to get out herself, it would not have been worth the headache of going back and forth with her developer. AND not to mention the money she is now saving since being out of her contract. Super satisfied and not so stressed out any more. Great company to call to have a conversation with! She has since told three of her friends who have started the exit process with them and they all rave about it. Worth a shot

jellman

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk, Mariott Oceans Club
I have contacted Timeshare Compliance but have yet to solidify any agreement - so far they have been okay to work with, I'm just trying to track down our contract with Lawrence Welk. You mentioned something we can do ourselves. The resort has a shaddy exit policy where only a slected amount qualify every year, $800 fee additional fees, plus all ownership fees paid (even though its 3 months of the year). Trying to figure out best exit strategy / resolution ??

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I have contacted Timeshare Compliance but have yet to solidify any agreement - so far they have been okay to work with, I'm just trying to track down our contract with Lawrence Welk. You mentioned something we can do ourselves. The resort has a shaddy exit policy where only a slected amount qualify every year, $800 fee additional fees, plus all ownership fees paid (even though its 3 months of the year). Trying to figure out best exit strategy / resolution ??
$800 plus MFs will almost always be less than what an exit company will charge you.