• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval Confirmation Email Delays?

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've made a few exchanges in the past week, and while I've received the "Important Information About Your Exchange" emails, I haven't received any of the "Your Resort Confirmation is Ready" emails (which normally come within minutes of the other email). I checked spam folders, resent to other email addresses (in case there was spam filtering or other problems). Nothing.

So I called Interval. They said there were delays over the weekend, and they could be delayed a day or two. (One is already six days late.) Obviously still not fixed.

Last edited:

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
For our last exchange last spring I never did receive a confirmation email. Very frustrating! While waiting on hold for RCI to ask about it, I looked in my account home page, confirmed vacations & there it was! I hung up & printed out our confirmation. :wall:

~Diane

ETA; Sorry just noticed you are asking about Interval! Maybe they do the same thing?

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Interval is having some problems with their confirmation emails. I called a few times to inquire why i haven't gotten them. Was told they were having some email problems. Yesterday and today i have gotten email confirmations for exchanges i have made from dec 24. I believe i am just missing one from jan 2. Give it a day or two and then resend from the website if you haven't gotten them yetl

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've made a few exchanges in the past week, and while I've received the "Important Information About Your Exchange" emails, I haven't received any of the "Your Resort Confirmation is Ready" emails (which normally come within minutes of the other email). I checked spam folders, resent to other email addresses (in case there was spam filtering or other problems). Nothing.

So I called Interval. They said there were delays over the weekend, and they could be delayed a day or two. (One is already six days late.) Obviously still not fixed.

Can you see the Confirmation Exchange in your account history ?

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Actually I have received confirmations the past few days for exchanges I made in March, July and September.

There is a glitch somewhere.

You also can not go into your history and resend your confirmations, you click the button to do it and it brings you to a random page rather then the confirmation page.

I called II to get the confirmations emailed and they said they were aware of the problem :doh:

Seems they aught to fix it, no????

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Same issue here, but not worried. Would be nice for them to get their systems working, but this is II after all...

Sent from my iPad

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Can you see the Confirmation Exchange in your account history ?

You can only see that an exchange has occurred. You can't see the resort systems reservation number, if applicable. There is also other details on the exchange certificate PDF that comes in this email that is not available in My History.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Actually I have received confirmations the past few days for exchanges I made in March, July and September.

There is a glitch somewhere.

You also can not go into your history and resend your confirmations, you click the button to do it and it brings you to a random page rather then the confirmation page.

I called II to get the confirmations emailed and they said they were aware of the problem :doh:

Seems they aught to fix it, no????

I just got one last night for one done in August as well. I thought for a second I had a match from an OGS, but it was a false alarm.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got a confirmation this morning for an exchange I made on September 15. Not sure I was missing it since it is just an E-Plus future place holder but the confirm almost 4 months later is a little weird. They must be having problems.

hjtug

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had never before had the problem with II confirmation emails that others have had. Today I went to my account to do some online searches and noticed that one of my units was missing. Checked my history and sure enough an exchange came through this morning. Wish I had seen this thread before calling II to complain. The rep said there was no problem on their end and that the confirmation email was sent early this morning. I asked him to resend it and when nothing arrived I clicked "resend confirmation" online. So far, no confirmation email. If nothing soon, I suppose I will request a fax or snail mailing. Wish they would at least make the confirmation available online.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had never before had the problem with II confirmation emails that others have had. Today I went to my account to do some online searches and noticed that one of my units was missing. Checked my history and sure enough an exchange came through this morning. Wish I had seen this thread before calling II to complain. The rep said there was no problem on their end and that the confirmation email was sent early this morning. I asked him to resend it and when nothing arrived I clicked "resend confirmation" online. So far, no confirmation email. If nothing soon, I suppose I will request a fax or snail mailing. Wish they would at least make the confirmation available online.

Did you report to the rep @ II?

hjtug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you report to the rep @ II?

When I called the rep, I told him I didn't receive the email. He said no problem on their end. If I get nothing soon I will call back, refer to this thread, insist that it be reported higher up, and request a mailed or faxed version.

dneveu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor, Marriott Shadow Ridge, Marriott Grand Chateau
There has been a problem to regenerate a confirmation by requesting it through your history tab on Interval on & off for the last several months. Sometimes the online function worked and sometimes it did not. However you could always call and ask to have the confirmation re-sent which would generally occur quickly after the agent triggered it.

This past Saturday I tried to generate confirmations for 2 recent trades I had made online (but had not received confirmations). I also tried to generate a confirmation for adding a guest certificate to a different reservation. The system confirmed my request and indicated the confirmations would be emailed; however, I did not receive them over the weekend. Monday I called Interval and requested they be sent. The agent triggered them and advised it should take about 15-30 minutes to receive them. A day later I received the first one. 3 days later I received the second one. The 3rd one (for the guest certificate) still has not come. Clearly something is not working properly.

hjtug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Clearly something is not working properly.

Yes. I called them a second time about my confirmation of this morning, when I received no emails after requesting one from an agent and another by clicking resend on "my history". This second agent knew there is a problem and said II is telling the agents that it will be fixed soon. She said she could not mail or fax a confirmation to me. I asked her to recommend to II that they make the confirmation available online. I will call again and insist on a mailed confirmation if I receive nothing this week.

hjtug

TUG Member
Reaction score
confirmation received

This afternoon we received the email from II for yesterday morning's confirmation.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been receiving confirmations the past few days for weeks I confirmed months ago :hysterical:

Just a bad joke because when I see the email come through I think "yay, what did I get" and then a big let down :bawl:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I've been receiving confirmations the past few days for weeks I confirmed months ago :hysterical:

Just a bad joke because when I see the email come through I think "yay, what did I get" and then a big let down :bawl:

Yes, me too. Confirmations from months ago showing up, and I think I got something new. Nah.

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just called Interval to check the status of this.

The first agent I talked to didn't know anything about it. Unbelievable.

I then asked to talk to a supervisor and was told that the issue started on 12/31/15 and that they don't have an ETA for when it will be fixed. He suggested that I call back in another week.

I asked to have my confirmations mailed to me, and he said they would.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Problem can be bigger

I actually think the problem is bigger then just emails/confirmations getting to us. They might not be getting to the resort.

I always call the resort I traded into a few weeks before to make sure they got a confirmation on my trade from interval. One week to arrival and they still have nothing. I did a retrade on December 24.

Called interval and the rep called the resort and the resort has nothing. Interval rep said they have to call back the resort on Monday because the resorts management company is out until then.

To add insult interval told me not to worry, if I show up with a confirmation the resort has to honor, and if they have no confirmation I doubt that. In addition I was told I have to call interval back on Monday. I will follow up with our interval tug contact.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
I just received two confirmations today for two reservations from last August…wow they are a bit behind...

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Thank you for this post, I'm going to remember to call the resort two weeks prior to departure for my summer trip and then again one week out…thanks I would not have thought to do this otherwise.

I actually think the problem is bigger then just emails/confirmations getting to us. They might not be getting to the resort.

I always call the resort I traded into a few weeks before to make sure they got a confirmation on my trade from interval. One week to arrival and they still have nothing. I did a retrade on December 24.

Called interval and the rep called the resort and the resort has nothing. Interval rep said they have to call back the resort on Monday because the resorts management company is out until then.

To add insult interval told me not to worry, if I show up with a confirmation the resort has to honor, and if they have no confirmation I doubt that. In addition I was told I have to call interval back on Monday. I will follow up with our interval tug contact.