• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ink Cartridges

cmdmfr

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a site where I can get original Epson ink cartridges. I also am looking for a site that I may be able to find some coupons I will only use original brand cartridges since I have had a problem with refills

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
What kind?

I get my Epson cartridges (T033 series) from Staples' Inkdrop program. After you sign up, they send you envelopes. You pop the old one in the envelope and send it to them. They send you another in a day or two. Free shipping both ways.

Of course you have to keep one of each color in stock, but no one stocks this kind in stores any more, so you really have to get them this way. I'm afraid when the printer finally dies I'll be stuck with six new cartridges; I suppose I'll have to sell them on eBay then.

I too gave up on refill cartridges long ago. At least 50% of them failed or gave lousy results :mad: , so there was really no saving.

nightnurse613

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
On the other hand we have recycled our ink jet cartridges for three years by purchasing from Cartridge World. It has several stores in the area, we have not had a single problem and, one time, when I accidentally took an open cartridge back, they told me it was full. Additionally, they put twice as much ink in by HP inkjet cartridges as the manufacturer. That causes me a small problem when the printer says I am out of ink but I just ignore it. :D I do understand that some cartridges do cause problems (like LexMark, I think??)

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
I concur. I use a local company called Rapid Refill (could be a franchise, I don't know). More ink, no problems, and they too will tell you if you still have ink in the cartridge (HP) you are exchanging. Significantly cheaper.

George