• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

In Maui needing beach chairs

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
Aloha !
We checked into WKORVN last night. If anyone is departing OGG this weekend and wants to pass on some beach chairs we can pickup.

Yesterday afternoon I swam with 4 different turtles in front of resort. Then spent some time listening to the whales singing in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

quikitikit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond Resorts Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort (EVR), Marriott Newport Coast (NCV), Marriott Destination Club Trust Points
Check Snorkel Bobs or Boss Frogs. You can rent by the week with umbrellas too.

tahoe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Timber Lodge
IMHO the timeshares should just include a couple for every unit. I'm guessing it's a couple bucks in MF over 52 weeks.....

cowboy

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
What happened to the beach chairs that were in storage that was passed from person to person? Did someone break the chain?

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
What happened to the beach chairs that were in storage that was passed from person to person? Did someone break the chain?

When we stayed at Wyndham in Kona and they had a storeroom of chairs that people could borrow or leave. Last time I was at WKORVN we purchased new chairs and gave them to someone when we left. I was never aware of a storage place for chairs at WKORVN. We bought one chair for Mil already this week but have a group of 7. I don’t mind the expense it just seems wasteful. Will look into renting them from snorkel Bobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I think both bundles are completely booked.

VI Guy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have one of the bundles...is available Tuesday 03.28...i am in kihei.....but may be up i kaanapali later in day.... they need to be back for april 6 or 9? for another tugger,,,